Please pray for my old man.

PB Forum :: Downhill
Please pray for my old man.
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 15:46 Quote
Nearing a month ago my pop went in to have a pretty standard heart operation. It went to Hell and he died on the table. Though he as revived, it was almost a perminant thing. Now he is very unresponsive and inanimate, fighting both lung and heart issues heavily with no real end in sight in the ICU at the Univ of Utah Hospital.

I don't really know anyone on PB except through the Buy/Sell and forums. But I believe cylclists, from Wade to Lance, are the best people on earth, and that everyone on PB are good people. And that's why I don't hesitate to ask you all to ask God to heal my dad Scott. He is the best person I know and I want to see him up again more than I want the new Chris King InSet. And that's alot.

Cheers! Thank you! And may summer come soon wherever you are!

John

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 15:50 Quote
Best of Wishes to your old man and your family.

Hopefully something positive will come your way! Until than spend everyday with him like its his last eventhough hes inanimate.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 15:53 Quote
My prayers go out for you dad, hopefully hes better real soon. Nobody like him deserves this.

Stay strong bud.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 15:54 Quote
Really sorry to hear this.
I'm not usually a religious man but I'll pray just for you and your dad.
I hope he recovers, and you can get riding with him again.
All the best.
Jamie

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 15:55 Quote
All my wishes go to you and your family, I'll be praying for your old man, no one deserves this. Bad things happen to the best of people, good luck buddy and stay strong your family will need you more than ever.

I know how this feels, Stay strong im sure he'll get through it.

FL
Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
i give him all my best! i dont pray alot but i will just for you two

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 15:56 Quote
im really sorry for you dude, i dont get to see my dad much, but id hate anything like that to happen..

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 15:59 Quote
Dude, Hope your dad pulls through. I don't usually pray either but I will for you.

O+
Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:01 Quote
This is a horrible thing to have happen, god bless you and your father. He has my prayers, stay strong and I hope the best of luck for him.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:03 Quote
Wow! Thank you!! Thank you! Thank you!!! I really didn't expect such response! Thanks to you guys who don't pray much, that's really huge for me.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:04 Quote
But this is very sad. I am really sorry for your dad mate, and yes I will pray for him. I just hope he's gonna get well soon.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:06 Quote
god bless him and you, and all your family, i hope in time, everything gets back to normal, and you can be free again, on your bike Smile

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:06 Quote
not a religous guy either, but my thoughts and best wishes are with you and your family....keep us updated on his progress.

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:07 Quote
sorry for your dad, that sucks, hope he will be ok

Posted: Mar 8, 2009 at 16:38 Quote
Thanks to all. Really, really thanks!

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010035
Mobile Version of Website