What are all you going to do for the winter?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
What are all you going to do for the winter?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 16:07 Quote
Hey Pinkbike. Biking seasons nearly over and we might be able to sneak 1 more weekend in. I'm planning to get my last couple of rides in and then snow will touch the ground and my bike will touch the storage room for a while.

We all are going to be dissapointed during the winter but when the dreadful white demons start falling... What will you all do? Go skiing? I have no idea what I'm gunna do, well I'm going to be making one of those 'Snow Bikes' with the snow boards on them. Then just making little jumps on it.

How are you going to spend this winter?

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 16:09 Quote
i'm lucky we only get about a week of snow so i'll be biking this winter other than that I will probably go snowboarding alot

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 16:15 Quote
snow or not... im riding my f*cking bike =D its such good practice for keeping in control during the summer plus is not as bad when you crash

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 16:17 Quote
GTING!!!!!!!!

photo

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 16:19 Quote
curlxupxandxdle wrote:
snow or not... im riding my f*cking bike =D its such good practice for keeping in control during the summer plus is not as bad when you crash

Yea it's not as bad when you crash but when shit gets in your bike the your screwed.

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 16:23 Quote
well i kno fersur that i will be snowbiking as in well...youll see i like to call it sniking and snowboarding...check out my snike it is a work in progress.

photo

photo

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 16:24 Quote
curlxupxandxdle wrote:

make sure you clean your bike man, snow gets everywhere and with the salt from the roads you will have major rust issues.

me, i am going to sled it up. I have to rebuild my buddies engine then i get to use it.

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 16:27 Quote
work my balls off to buy a new urban bike and spare bike parts for the summer and so i have extra money just incase i break something big

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 17:03 Quote
In winter I'll be riding my bike... except for the day of the year ice storm... well maybe I'll try and ride that day too

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 17:29 Quote
I plan on building a big wooden jump (or snow) onto a wide snow tranny for trying tricks (bike.) And I'll try to get some stuff going with the Gt as well.

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 17:32 Quote
working so i can buy a bottlerocket, snowboarding, hockey

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 17:36 Quote
I guess the winter is more hard hitting to you over in America/Canda. In the UK its not so bad yeh muddy as hell some times but it still can be fun as you learn to control it in wet/muddy conditions for that unexpected experience that might occur in the summer. To be honest i ride more in the winter because i dont drink as much and it means less to carry but i end up washing my bike down EVERY time which isn't too fun in the cold wet outdoors.

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 17:38 Quote
ill be working probley, sleding, fishing, and snowbiking aswell ahahah

O+
Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 17:44 Quote
photo

shredding up revelstoke on that beast

Posted: Nov 5, 2007 at 17:45 Quote
learnin b-flips on snow jumps

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.108807
Mobile Version of Website