Abbotsford General Discussion Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Abbotsford General Discussion Thread
Posted: Mar 12, 2014 at 20:57 Quote
xXTinnTinnXx wrote:
Ok thanks!
No problem

Posted: Apr 6, 2014 at 9:33 Quote
I saw on the front page that there are a few enduro races in the lower mainland. I don't do enduro so I was wondering, are there and downhill races that are done the same way these enduro races will be?

Posted: Apr 14, 2014 at 19:20 Quote
Hey guys Im looking for my old bike. Its a haro backtrail. It was yellow, sealed haro crank, kona jackshit peddles, the stem was engraved to look like a checkered flag. If anyone knows of it Im willing to buy it back.

Posted: Apr 19, 2014 at 17:03 Quote
Hey guys! I'm moving from New-Brunswick (Atlantic) to Chilliwack for a job in July... I was wondering if any of you knew some chill young adult bikers in Chilliwack. I have never been, and Ill be looking to find riding buddies... I used to race dh, now as I was a student, my 8 flat 8 and Scream had to go for books... I ride a fixie at this time, but will be buying a dh or freeride later on the summer. Please put me in contact, it would be truly, truly appreciated! Im 23, a male nurse, karateka, and passionate biker/hiker!

Posted: Apr 19, 2014 at 23:25 Quote
Join the mountain bike club Fraser Valley Mountain Bike Association lots of cool riders around

Posted: Apr 20, 2014 at 18:54 Quote
Does anyone know if lifecycles is open tomorrow?

Posted: Apr 22, 2014 at 22:37 Quote
Hello,

On June 7th, 2014 The Tim Jones Memorial Ride for Rescue is taking place at Cypress. In addition to the 17.5 km climb up Cypress Road, there will ALSO be an 11 km trail climb for Mountain Bikers! All proceeds are donated to North Shore Search and Rescue.

Some info on the bike ride...

- The Mountain Bike trail will involve the BLT and TransCanada Trails
- This is a timed ride (but with a non-competitive & fun vibe)
- This event is in its 4th year and is organized by the West Van Rotary (it has been a huge success the past years)
- You can enter as an individual or team
- There is a $50 registration fee
- Suggested $100 in pledges (tax receipt issued)

This is an awesome event to come out and show your support to North Shore Rescue! We are so excited to have a mountain bike trail as part of this event this year!!!

Please check out the website:

http://www.rotaryrideforrescue.org/

Please LIKE the facebook page to get updates:

https://www.facebook.com/RotaryRideforRescue

Please send me a message if you have any questions!

Posted: May 14, 2014 at 17:40 Quote
Just a quick message to anyone riding le bite me... Right after the "operating table" thing there is a big fallen tree.. Its really inconvenient especially if you are trying to strava it. I couldn't lift it with the man power I had at the time so anyone with a saw or a couple of big guys should be able to move it.
Ride safe and ride hard!

Posted: May 26, 2014 at 8:48 Quote
xXTinnTinnXx wrote:
Its really inconvenient especially if you are trying to strava it.

really?

O+
Posted: May 26, 2014 at 9:06 Quote
Will be out in Abby some time early next week and probably looking to do some good AM/trail riding, anyone interested in showing me some trails?

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2014 at 21:29 Quote
Is there a dirt jump park/pump track in Abbotsford?

Posted: Jun 1, 2014 at 22:10 Quote
Yep. There is a DJ park behind the BMX track at Rotary Stadium. Its lots of fun with good sized jumps varying in size. Hope this helps message me if you have any more questions.

Posted: Jun 3, 2014 at 1:47 Quote
Only the tables and half the small set were rideable last time I was there

Posted: Jun 28, 2014 at 10:26 Quote
Last time i talked to Luke ,he told me the big set has been finished and just the small to do ,by Kyle and co.
I am sure there is still a lot to do ,ex. water to the site and cleaning up.
The big set may be a little intimidating ,unless you live for the big .
gary

Copyright © 2000 - 2023. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.015487
Mobile Version of Website