Were can i get Fiber optic cable

PB Forum :: NBR Photos
Were can i get Fiber optic cable
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 16, 2009 at 16:24 Quote
hi
bit of a random question but dose anyone know were i can cheaply get fiber optic cable in the uk it just needs to be a single cored cable with a cladding to booste my flash gun that curranlty has 30cm of cable and i want a couple of meters thoguh i don't mind buying 50 meters as it gives more versatitility and the flash is a beaste to be fair so further i can move it the better
gauge of currant cable is 4 mm diamiter so somehitng around that
any advice is good or if anyone has any kicking around
thanks

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 4:14 Quote
Just don't use cables at all, wireless or infrared will save a lot of hassle and loose cables everywhere!
Ebay triggers are cheap, I use them and they are great for $30 or so..

Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 10:39 Quote
its for a underwater photography flash gun so wireless isn't an option with the housings beeing 8mm+ aluminum but thanks for the advice anyway also that i have another fiber optic flash gun and thats my prefered flash setup

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 22:34 Quote
Underwater lighting is hard! I wish you good luck and please post some here when you have some!

I have seen wireless done underwater though! It was amazing, but range was greatly shortened.

Posted: Apr 26, 2009 at 14:43 Quote
ive found places to get it but they want to sell me 2000 meters of the stuff and i need about 5 meters tops

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009230
Mobile Version of Website