Peace and harmony between mtb, bmx and skateboarders

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Peace and harmony between mtb, bmx and skateboarders
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 18:34 Quote
i just wanna put it out there that skateboardin, bmx and mtb should be one big happy family, because I do all 3,

also tell ur stories about skater hate etc..

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 18:46 Quote
Threre will always be tention.

I do all 3 as well.
i bmx the most Mtb 2nd most and Skate the least...it used to be the other way around but things slowly change.

Skaters hate that bikers bring dirt in their parks, bikers hate that skaters give them a bad name by grinding up the ledges and leaving tire marks on walls...etc.

just ride and if anyone hates on you just smash them in the face with a tire iron.2 cents

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 18:48 Quote
i dont understand the tension between bmx an mtb, its so pointless. i mean we both ride bikes right?

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 18:50 Quote
true...but at Dirtjumps and other neatly put together tracks MTB tend to be more reckless (they can case a bit more etc.)

theres a certain point when everyone is just session though that its all about respect..and just riding
thats why its the shizznat when it all comes together

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 19:25 Quote
i ride my 26in with bmxers every time i ride and we get along and im cool with almost all the skaters in my town too but not every biker is. so its not much of a problem for me

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 19:43 Quote
yeah....bmxers seem to hate mtbers.....
and skater seem to hate mtbers.....
...but skaters and bmxers like each other....

TRENDS MY FRIENDS

*this is only a generalization

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
trustsoldier wrote:
true...but at Dirtjumps and other neatly put together tracks MTB tend to be more reckless (they can case a bit more etc.)

theres a certain point when everyone is just session though that its all about respect..and just riding

You calling us mtbs casers

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 19:50 Quote
See at my skatepark the BMX'rs are cool with everyone and so are the skaters and MTB'rs
everyone gets along just fine ...The only people I see who get shit are the rollerbladers and they barely get it.

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 19:51 Quote
StevoFS wrote:
See at my skatepark the BMX'rs are cool with everyone and so are the skaters and MTB'rs
everyone gets along just fine just dont...The only people I see who get shit are the rollerbladers and they barely get it.
come to california....

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 19:52 Quote
me2menow wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
everyone gets along just fine just dont...The only people I see who get shit are the rollerbladers and they barely get it.
come to california....
I am in California lol...I live in Anaheim.

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 19:54 Quote
StevoFS wrote:
me2menow wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
come to california....
thats because mickey mouse is keeping the peace between all of you.

In san jose atleast mtb is pronounced "gay" and bmmx and skating is "the shit"
i try to be peaceful but two things tick at me: posers and intolerant bitches

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 19:56 Quote
me2menow wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
me2menow wrote:
come to california....
Well that sucks....Maybe its because all the skaters also bmx and all the bmx'rs ride with the mtb'rs down here..and most mtb'rs used to ride bmx.....Our skatepark is fun we get some funny ass people in there.

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 19:57 Quote
StevoFS wrote:
me2menow wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
Well that sucks....Maybe its because all the skaters also bmx and all the bmx'rs ride with the mtb'rs down here..and most mtb'rs used to ride bmx.....Our skatepark is fun we get some funny ass people in there.
all we have are trendwhores and riders. the riders are cool. im only friends with 2 bmxers and one skater

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 19:59 Quote
me2menow wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
me2menow wrote:
all we have are trendwhores and riders. the riders are cool. im only friends with 2 bmxers and one skater
Oh dang that blows....No one even gets called a poser down here as long as there riding that's all that matters to us....Unless there being a total dick

Posted: Mar 17, 2009 at 21:02 Quote
dirtjump4321 wrote:
trustsoldier wrote:

You calling us mtbs casers

i am also a mountain biker

yes big wheels eat away more at jumps obviouslly.....

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.010114
Mobile Version of Website