Official  Thread!

Posted: Jul 28, 2014 at 16:14 Quote
I applied, haven't received any emails yet.

Posted: Jul 28, 2014 at 16:35 Quote
Quik5ilver wrote:

Looking round some active Mac forums, I don't think anyone received an email. I certainly didn't, however you can go to the beta page and download it.

Posted: Jul 28, 2014 at 21:01 Quote
boiltheocean wrote:
Looking round some active Mac forums, I don't think anyone received an email. I certainly didn't, however you can go to the beta page and download it.
Well then, time to sign in and download.

Posted: Aug 12, 2014 at 7:39 Quote
boiltheocean wrote:
Quik5ilver wrote:

I received an email with a code for the beta to redeem on the mac store, although I took it off because the beta kept doing a verification during bootup and slowed it down

Posted: Aug 12, 2014 at 19:44 Quote
aiddan wrote:
I received an email with a code for the beta to redeem on the mac store, although I took it off because the beta kept doing a verification during bootup and slowed it down
I've been running it for a couple weeks without a problem, it's been rock solid.

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2014 at 0:52 Quote
Ive been running it as well, boot up is kinda slow. Other than that, it runs fine for me.

Posted: Aug 13, 2014 at 20:26 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
Ive been running it as well, boot up is kinda slow. Other than that, it runs fine for me.
Do you have an SSD?
The login screen is a bit slow, but it gets to it in a second for me.

O+
Posted: Aug 13, 2014 at 21:03 Quote
Ive got a Seagate Hybrid 1tb drive.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.013024
Mobile Version of Website