Marzocchi stickers.

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
Marzocchi stickers.
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 12:03 Quote
Well i was thinking about spraying my DJ 3 05's.

Thing is, when i take the sticker off to spray them, will i be able to stick it back on OK?

If not, will there be any chance i would be able to get hold of exactly the same sticker from somewhere?

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 12:07 Quote
monkey20 wrote:

Thing is, when i take the sticker off to spray them, will i be able to stick it back on OK?

If not, will there be any chance i would be able to get hold of exactly the same sticker from somewhere?

trust me, there is no way you will be able to take them off and be able to restick them back on. Your best bet is probably take them off, do you thing with the forks, as in sand and paint, then send a letter to marzochi explaining whats up and then ask them to send you some more stickers, they probably will if you put the stamps for returning it in the envelope as well.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 12:09 Quote
monkey20 wrote:

Hey, no it will not re-stick i sugest if you spray them, take them fully apart (stanchion seperate from lowers) then clean the lowers off with tide and DONT allow any oils/grease to be on the lowers when you spray them, not even your skin use gloves while cleaning them then with gloves sand then with a 300 grit or so sand paper not really hard just lightly and then spray them with 3 NOT HEAVY coats just lightly eachtime or yuol get drips and it will look like SHIT

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 12:10 Quote
hardtailfreerider93 wrote:
monkey20 wrote:

Hey, no it will not re-stick i sugest if you spray them, take them fully apart (stanchion seperate from lowers) then clean the lowers off with tide and DONT allow any oils/grease to be on the lowers when you spray them, not even your skin use gloves while cleaning them then with gloves sand then with a 300 grit or so sand paper not really hard just lightly and then spray them with 3 NOT HEAVY coats just lightly eachtime or yuol get drips and it will look like SHIT

the dudes asking about the stickers, not sayin you info isnt helpful, but.

Posted: Mar 20, 2009 at 12:32 Quote
Contact Marzocchi and see if they have any sticker sets for that fork in stock because you won't be able to reuse them. I know CRC stocks some sticker sets, not sure exactly what models they have them for though.

Posted: Sep 21, 2009 at 9:49 Quote
does anyone know where i can get marzocchi dirt jam stickers from

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008442
Mobile Version of Website