Any musicians ?????

PB Forum :: Movies, Music & Stars
Any musicians ?????
  • Next Page
Posted: Jun 15, 2013 at 11:13 Quote
Hey all!

I am in the process of uploading jam tracks, not the usual ones you'd find, but with a little more scope for keeping attention and getting into. If you guys ever want something in a certain style just message me and i'll see what I can do. in the mean time check out WVAudioStuffs on youtube.

I can do near enough anything and I play eveything I get my hands on. I'm in the process of recording some hip hop stuff for drummers and some other stuff for bass players. Any ideas welcome cheers!

Posted: Feb 11, 2015 at 14:06 Quote
A bit of a grave dig but a worthwhile thread to do it to. I would like to see some posts of people's music and instruments. Lets see what you got!

Posted: Oct 27, 2015 at 6:38 Quote
Here's my kit but missing my rr3 in red black fade and Ibanez gax70
Mainly Jacksons - pic is missing red black Jackson V and bass isn t mine. Line6 HD147 amp TC Electronics GMajor

Does anyone know anything about wiring EMG hz passives, my esp isn't working Frown
I wouldn't mind disconnecting neck pickup and only having bridge cos I might have to make a workaround of it after I made a right mess of the cables with a soldering iron Confused

Posted: Oct 27, 2015 at 13:27 Quote
Nice collection.

Were you just direct swapping the stock pickup for an EMG?

Posted: Oct 27, 2015 at 17:55 Quote
Thanks, now that I consider it again I think I might look at upgrading the stock neck pickup and just re cable it at the same time.

I downloaded a free alternative' to Cubase called studio one so I'll try and get something together and post it.

Posted: Oct 28, 2015 at 17:01 Quote
I wish I knew more about recording, or even anything. I bought some recording / production stuff last winter and spent a decent amount of time figuring it all out. Tons to learn.

photo

Posted: Oct 28, 2015 at 17:19 Quote
ooooh nice Smile what does that stuff do?

Posted: Oct 28, 2015 at 17:56 Quote
Well, the mic is a mic...

Lol. The thing with all the buttons is an MPC studio which is a controller for the MPC production software. The other item is an audio interface which allows you to plug micsand guitars and such into your computer as well as ply audio back via monitors.

Posted: Oct 28, 2015 at 18:08 Quote
nice what do the numbered pads do?

Posted: Oct 28, 2015 at 19:07 Quote
They are impact sensitive and control samples on a computer

Posted: Oct 29, 2015 at 4:38 Quote
that is awesome mate!

Posted: Oct 17, 2016 at 5:29 Quote
I can't say that I'm a musician but I can play on the guitar pretty good

Posted: Apr 21, 2019 at 3:40 Quote
Multi instrumentalist here. Mainly guitar, bass and drums.

Manicmastiff on Instagram

Posted: Mar 31, 2021 at 12:21 Quote
Electric guitar. Satriani, vai, etc

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.018707
Mobile Version of Website