any one know any good dirt jumps in bristol ?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
any one know any good dirt jumps in bristol ?
FL
Posted: Aug 17, 2011 at 13:50 Quote
Architrail (who did Ashton Court) have almost finished a new 'park' at Stockwood just outside of Bristol. It has a mini DH and pump track and looks sweet. Check it out here http://www.facebook.com/pages/Architrail/109472799129220

They'll be working on a pump track near the Cumberland Basin next.

FL
Posted: Aug 21, 2011 at 13:39 Quote
rhubarb101 wrote:
there aren't any dirt jumps in Ashton court! But the upper quarry trail has just been rebuilt and is lush to ride. really fast. huge berms and stuff.

Belmont/Ashton hill plantation or whatever you wanna call it has a downhill run, with a road gap and a few other bits and pieces. i think it might be in need of some work though.

in Leigh woods there's some really fun downhill stuff, although really its more like super techy XC. really steep+tight hairpins and stuff. ask someone over there where the picnic bench/nicker trails are.

Dude, there are dirt jumps in ashton court. I rode them a few weeks ago

Posted: Sep 18, 2011 at 10:01 Quote
jimmyk768 wrote:
rytis wrote:
Ooooo man greenbank is pretty awsom... I was there like a couple of weeks back. Since I am pretty new in Bristol I went there on my own and surprisingly there was not a soul there. It seemed abandoned, needing some care. I was hitting branches at every corner Razz ... ;D

Is there like a particular day of the week where everyone comes about? I would suggest to bring some branch cutters to cut bushes and branches that are in the way ....???????

I been up there a few times when im not busy away with work. Needs a bit of TLC that place. Could be good wit some work. I never seen anyone up there when i been up. Started sorting out a few lips and stuff like that but needs a lot done. Give me a shout if anyone is headin up to do some work on it will get myself up there to help.

Ye man I'll be up for it.... we should like do it some Sunday... we need equipment like shovel and stuff to cut the bushes with....

Posted: Mar 28, 2012 at 11:36 Quote
Had a quick nosy up pencils not been there in a while main line has been given some much needed tlc. Any one know whos been building up there as its always deserted when i go and i am keen to help out.

FL
Posted: Mar 28, 2012 at 12:28 Quote
Not too sure, it could be Ed perkin and his friends, might not be though its just i think they ride it quite alot

Posted: Apr 2, 2012 at 4:53 Quote
well hopefully will bump into some people up there. Want to help out but need to see what people want doing up there before i start going nuts wit a shovel.

Posted: Apr 10, 2012 at 1:28 Quote
jimmyk768 wrote:
well hopefully will bump into some people up there. Want to help out but need to see what people want doing up there before i start going nuts wit a shovel.

you wanna get hold of ed perkin hit him up on facebook !

Posted: May 23, 2012 at 7:04 Quote
Does anyone know of any good Dirt jumping spots south East of Bristol, towards Bath ?

I'm at Bath uni next year and into Dj /park so looking for places to ride!

Cheers

Beer

FL
Posted: May 23, 2012 at 13:39 Quote
CharlieS43 wrote:
Does anyone know of any good Dirt jumping spots south East of Bristol, towards Bath ?

Cheers

Beer

well there are some trails in bath, also some near emersons green.

Posted: May 24, 2012 at 1:25 Quote
Joebohobo wrote:
CharlieS43 wrote:

Cheers

Beer

Ahh sick that looks awesome. Do you know if they're still there and still used?

Thanks a lot!

FL
Posted: May 24, 2012 at 9:27 Quote
[Quote="CharlieS43"]
Joebohobo wrote:
CharlieS43 wrote:

Cheers

Beer

Ahh sick that looks awesome. Do you know if they're still there and still used?

Thanks a lot!

I think theyre still there, not sure if there still used as ive only ever seen them on videos

Posted: Jun 7, 2012 at 6:54 Quote
Thanks! I didn't know about those bath jumps and I drive past there pretty often. Will have to check them out. Pimp

FL
Posted: Jun 7, 2012 at 6:57 Quote
anyone know if the trails up in ashton court are still there? their secret but if any of you know what there like now then thanks

Posted: Jun 7, 2012 at 7:47 Quote
Tomarse wrote:
Thanks! I didn't know about those bath jumps and I drive past there pretty often. Will have to check them out. Pimp

Let me know if they're still there if you get a chance to have a look at them!

Don't have to be perfect; nothing a good TLC with a spade can't sort.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023563
Mobile Version of Website