any one know any good dirt jumps in bristol ?

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
any one know any good dirt jumps in bristol ?
| Next Page
Posted: Apr 25, 2013 at 2:47 Quote
To be honest it might not be the best place to get back into riding after a 10 year break, the 'small' line isn't that small, it's tight and you need to jump 3 larger doubles to get into it.

I'll PM you

Posted: Apr 28, 2013 at 13:16 Quote
scottiej wrote:
To be honest it might not be the best place to get back into riding after a 10 year break, the 'small' line isn't that small, it's tight and you need to jump 3 larger doubles to get into it.

I'll PM you
Confused Thought so, the pics on the group FB page look kinda big for me Redface

Any plans to build a more beginner friendly line? I'd be happy to help out

Posted: Apr 29, 2013 at 4:44 Quote
The main line isn't actually that hard to ride, we might put in a small, pumpy line at some point but not sure when that will happen as we need to get some of the new big stuff finished and riding first. come down one weekend and we'll get you through the main line Wink

Posted: Aug 28, 2014 at 14:19 Quote
Sorry to bump but anyone up for a ride up pencils sometime soon?
I went there to have a look the other day and they seemed to be in decent nic so i'm assuming people are still riding there - anyone on here?
If so, feel free to message me or something.

Posted: Apr 10, 2017 at 14:04 Quote
I know I'm a couple years late...haha (Not been on Pinkbike in forever so not sure how many people still use this platform)
I'm in my second year of uni at UWE and have wanted to find some trails and ride more since starting here but not really ridden at all. Any chance there are decent trails still about?

Am more than happy to dig obviously! Big Grin

Posted: Apr 27, 2017 at 15:11 Quote
Just bought a dj bike and looking for people to ride with. I've ridden alot of mtb but new to this.

By the looks of it this there's pretty dead now anyway haha

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020082
Mobile Version of Website