Saracen amplitude owners!

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Saracen amplitude owners!
Posted: Apr 8, 2011 at 3:05 Quote
Cheers, yeah im getting a fairly decent one cheap and only for when i get bored of bmx haha

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 13:44 Quote
anyone know what size bottom bracket i would want to get as i need a replacementFrown

Posted: May 19, 2011 at 13:52 Quote
i had this one
photo
and that was a euro. but not sure what size yours will be lol

Posted: May 21, 2011 at 15:56 Quote
you say what you like, i use to have a sacacen amplitude 2, but at the end of the day, you cant polish a turd, now i have a fully custom NS suburban 2010 Smile

Posted: May 21, 2011 at 17:02 Quote
What was the point in that post really ?

Posted: Jun 14, 2011 at 14:22 Quote
My bb bearings on my amplitude cr2 2010 have gone. What ones do I need to replace them??

Posted: Jun 15, 2011 at 9:18 Quote
BenParfitterole wrote:
My bb bearings on my amplitude cr2 2010 have gone. What ones do I need to replace them??

mine too...you need a shimano octalink

Posted: Jun 15, 2011 at 11:02 Quote
That's a whole bottom bracket isn't it?. Can't I just replace the bearings in the current bb??

Posted: Jun 17, 2011 at 7:21 Quote
BenParfitterole wrote:
That's a whole bottom bracket isn't it?. Can't I just replace the bearings in the current bb??

tbh i dont know but you can get the whole thing for about £15

Posted: Jun 17, 2011 at 15:43 Quote
Surely the new amps dont use shitty old octalink cranks do they? Surely its just the basic 3 peice 8 spline cranks

Posted: Jun 19, 2011 at 3:43 Quote
MattJ92 wrote:
Surely the new amps dont use shitty old octalink cranks do they? Surely its just the basic 3 peice 8 spline cranks
yh the im certain the 8 spline is octalink

Posted: Sep 19, 2011 at 15:06 Quote
Ok guys this is a annoyed mum posting here. My son has a Saracen amplitude 1 , brought in 2008 hardly used looks good as new, or did! He stripped it to paint it and do it up......but .......threw everything away! And to top that he forgot what sizes everything was so I need a list of parts so I can go buy them and put this thing back together. Can someone please help? All he has is a frame, the wheels, the seat thing but no inside bit. To connect it. Any help appreciated please .........kids lol. Ty PS I need size of chain and sprockets and everything. And need it backtogether for end Sep.

Posted: Sep 19, 2011 at 15:08 Quote
PS we are in uk. Sign up went wrong.

Posted: Sep 19, 2011 at 15:23 Quote
sorc wrote:
Ok guys this is a annoyed mum posting here. My son has a Saracen amplitude 1 , brought in 2008 hardly used looks good as new, or did! He stripped it to paint it and do it up......but .......threw everything away! And to top that he forgot what sizes everything was so I need a list of parts so I can go buy them and put this thing back together. Can someone please help? All he has is a frame, the wheels, the seat thing but no inside bit. To connect it. Any help appreciated please email me..... .........kids lol. Ty PS I need size of chain and sprockets and everything. And need it backtogether for end Sep.

Can they not just help you here instead of emailing you ?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022627
Mobile Version of Website