What downhill freeride bike did cam zink ride in redbull rampage

PB Forum :: Downhill
What downhill freeride bike did cam zink ride in redbull rampage
  • Previous Page
Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 18:21 Quote
anyone know what downhill bike cam zink was riding in redbull rampage?

Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 18:24 Quote
i was wondering that too, its a felt of some sort, it looks pretty sweet. it has the new suspension set up that the other felts have so its probably still in testing

O+
Posted: Mar 29, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
I did a little research and looking for you guys. if he was ridig a 09 production bike it was probably a Felt Redemption.

How do i guess that? Link- that is to his page on Felts site for him. And the Redemption has 165mm of travel, more than the 145mm Compulsion and more than the Virtue.

To bad he wasnt riding for Haro....

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 21:35 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
I did a little research and looking for you guys. if he was ridig a 09 production bike it was probably a Felt Redemption.

How do i guess that? Link- that is to his page on Felts site for him. And the Redemption has 165mm of travel, more than the 145mm Compulsion and more than the Virtue.

To bad he wasnt riding for Haro....

its a felt redemption 2 uk model..i ride the same bike and love it..felt built the bike for cam then sold it as a free ride bike..all d/h geo u have to put money in them to do d/h..there really great..check out the review in mountain bike action.

Posted: Apr 11, 2009 at 22:00 Quote
sirhobbes59 wrote:
i was wondering that too, its a felt of some sort, it looks pretty sweet. it has the new suspension set up that the other felts have so its probably still in testing

its a felt redemption 2 uk model..i ride the same bike and love it..felt built the bike for cam then sold it as a free ride bike..all d/h geo u have to put money in them to do d/h..there really great..check out the review in mountain bike action.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 20:03 Quote
Dutch13 wrote:
anyone know what downhill bike cam zink was riding in redbull rampage?

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 11:23 Quote
Jesus dude, you dont have to respond to each one of them, we can all see your answer.....lol

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 12:54 Quote
adrenalinejunkie11 wrote:
Jesus dude, you dont have to respond to each one of them, we can all see your answer.....lol

what is pink bike a bunch of a$$'s..Did'nt no at the time so no need for the disrespect..

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 13:09 Quote
it wasnt a production bike
it was a proto felt
not sure when its supposed to be done or in production but it looks like a super sick bike

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 13:11 Quote
felt20 wrote:

what is pink bike a bunch of a$$'s..Did'nt no at the time so no need for the disrespect..
Know one was being an ass hes just saying you didnt have to post the exact same post 3 damn times in a row dumbshit. But since where all "ass's" we dont know anything right.

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 13:14 Quote
camdenthekid wrote:
it was a proto felt
the redemption isnt big enough or strong enough to run boxxers
not sure when its supposed to be done or in production but it looks like a super sick bike
umm i ride a relt redemption for d/h as a factory ride..not sure what ur talking about i run boxxers and felt said i could..u can buy rocker arms to mak it 7.2..its way strong i broke two socom's last year on my team..CAM ZINK rides a redemption call felt and ask..i should no..and the felt is hydro formed..its real strong..thanx

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 13:16 Quote
felt20 wrote:
camdenthekid wrote:
it was a proto felt
umm i ride a relt redemption for d/h as a factory ride..not sure what ur talking about i run boxxers and felt said i could..u can buy rocker arms to mak it 7.2..its way strong i broke two socom's last year on my team..CAM ZINK rides a redemption call felt and ask..i should no..and the felt is hydro formed..its real strong..thanx

k dude no need to get butt hurt but what i heard was it was a larger version of the redeption and it had over 8 inches of travel

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 13:18 Quote
StevoFS wrote:
felt20 wrote:

Know one was being an ass hes just saying you didnt have to post the exact same post 3 damn times in a row dumbshit. But since where all "ass's" we dont know anything right.
hey dumbshit can u read i said i didnt no at the time..its about respect i see dumb people tring to all bad and call people when they make a mistake to take ur to penny's and stick them some where..no one asked u..like i said it was a mistake..

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 13:22 Quote
camdenthekid wrote:
felt20 wrote:
camdenthekid wrote:
it was a proto felt

k dude no need to get butt hurt but what i heard was it was a larger version of the redeption and it had over 8 inches of travel

heres the link to his bike..http://www.feltbicycles.com/09-catalog-international/suspension-mountain/redemption-series/09-redemption-2-int.aspx

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 13:24 Quote
felt20 wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
felt20 wrote:

hey dumbshit can u read i said i didnt no at the time..its about respect i see dumb people tring to all bad and call people when they make a mistake to take ur to penny's and stick them some where..no one asked u..like i said it was a mistake..
That was just visually insulting haha

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011425
Mobile Version of Website