What downhill freeride bike did cam zink ride in redbull rampage

PB Forum :: Downhill
What downhill freeride bike did cam zink ride in redbull rampage
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 13:40 Quote
StevoFS wrote:
felt20 wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
Know one was being an ass hes just saying you didnt have to post the exact same post 3 damn times in a row dumbshit. But since where all "ass's" we dont know anything right.
hey dumbshit can u read i said i didnt no at the time..its about respect i see dumb people tring to all bad and call people when they make a mistake to take ur to penny's and stick them some where..no one asked u..like i said it was a mistake..
That was just visually insulting haha

lol ur right! its the fact that people make mistakes on here..not all people no every little thing about bikes on here..theres no reason to be rude..help them out not make them feel dumb..its respect..i see it on here all the time..

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
right! on a lighter note

i am thinking of getting this bike anyone tell me how it rides? because i want a lighter bike so it climbs well but i want it so it will allso decend well! i think this bike will be good at all of these but just want some opinions of people who have ridden them.

tup

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 14:04 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
right! on a lighter note

i am thinking of getting this bike anyone tell me how it rides? because i want a lighter bike so it climbs well but i want it so it will allso decend well! i think this bike will be good at all of these but just want some opinions of people who have ridden them.

tup

i love it..rides sweet..when u buy a felt u get a 1/2inche more then what they say..if u can get ur hands on the mountain bike action august 2008 it will tell u everything u need to no..we sell them here in the shop..heres what it says,you cant think of the redemption solely in terms of going big.all its park-ready traits make it a supersolid handler on tame downhills, too.this bike goes where u point it, no questions asked...with the shock off its about 7inches stock..

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 14:06 Quote
what so you can get more travel out of the frame? and what is it like for climbing with that special link thingy?

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 14:10 Quote
any one have pictures of him at the rampage?

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 14:16 Quote
bikerboywill wrote:
what so you can get more travel out of the frame? and what is it like for climbing with that special link thingy?

pedals great no bob and thats with pro pedal off.felt say's its almost a inch more but its 1/2..pedals great up hill..with the Equilink,no longer must u pepper your stroke to offset rear-end travel..its completely isolated from drive train or braking influence.

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 14:17 Quote
me2menow wrote:

in my pictures

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 14:19 Quote
me2menow wrote:

http://felt20.pinkbike.com/album/cam-on-felt-redmeption/

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 14:29 Quote
not a pic of any redemption, but cam's redemption

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 14:31 Quote
me2menow wrote:
not a pic of any redemption, but cam's redemption

http://felt20.pinkbike.com/album/cam-on-felt-redmeption/ thats cam bike

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 17:41 Quote
Felt 20, you are one genius son of a bitch.

Good work on the selling pitch aswell. I might just sell my session and go for one seeing as it is so d/h specific...

love
x

Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 19:09 Quote
joe901 wrote:

Good work on the selling pitch aswell. I might just sell my session and go for one seeing as it is so d/h specific...

love
x

well thanx friend..anytime i can help

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 7:53 Quote
joe901 wrote:

love
x

lol

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 11:18 Quote
this from the mouth of Jake from felt..

Hello Stephen,

I appreciate your e-mail and support. The first e-mail I received from you came in 3 days ago so I am uncertain of where you sent your e-mails for the last two months? I apologize for the delay but can assure you that we have not gotten your previous e-mails. The model Cam Zink rides is either a 2009 Compulsion 1 or a 2009 Redemption which only came out in Europe for 2009. His bikes of course is tricked out to accommodate his style of riding. If you have any further questions please let me know.

Take care,

Jake

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 11:27 Quote
felt20 wrote:
this from the mouth of Jake from felt..

Hello Stephen,

You stole my name! lol.....Dont you hate it when people call you "ste-fen"

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017486
Mobile Version of Website