What downhill freeride bike did cam zink ride in redbull rampage

PB Forum :: Downhill
What downhill freeride bike did cam zink ride in redbull rampage
Author Message
Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 11:42 Quote
StevoFS wrote:
felt20 wrote:
this from the mouth of Jake from felt..




Hello Stephen,



You stole my name! lol.....Dont you hate it when people call you "ste-fen"

lol yea i hate that and stephine,or stephon

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 11:48 Quote
felt20 wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
felt20 wrote:
this from the mouth of Jake from felt..




Hello Stephen,



You stole my name! lol.....Dont you hate it when people call you "ste-fen"

lol yea i hate that and stephine,or stephon
Yeah people bug me on purpose about that....Then I have to mention names of famous people to get it through there head that its pronounced steven.

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 12:05 Quote
[Quote="StevoFS"]
felt20 wrote:
StevoFS wrote:
You stole my name! lol.....Dont you hate it when people call you "ste-fen"

lol yea i hate that and stephine,or stephon
Yeah people bug me on purpose about that....Then I have to mention names of famous people to get it through there head that its pronounced steven.[/Quote




yea i have to do the same thing

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 17:23 Quote
got my redemption and freakin loving it, better than my SX(sold)

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 17:52 Quote
viatch wrote:
got my redemption and freakin loving it, better than my SX(sold)

i love mine..i put my socom up.have u seen mine

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 18:59 Quote
i see you got boxxers on, hows it feel? i was planning on putting dc but not sure coz the headtube is steep enuf.

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 19:13 Quote
im still wondering why cam was running boxxers on a 6" travel bike. and with a fox air shock as well

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 19:16 Quote
hes SRAM sponsored, so they want him to promote it basically. you know how it works.

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 19:39 Quote
viatch wrote:
hes SRAM sponsored, so they want him to promote it basically. you know how it works.
yeah i know. it just doesn't make sense. thats like putting a set of junior t's on a hardrock. (ive seen it before)

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 19:43 Quote
flikende wrote:
viatch wrote:
hes SRAM sponsored, so they want him to promote it basically. you know how it works.
yeah i know. it just doesn't make sense. thats like putting a set of junior t's on a hardrock. (ive seen it before)

The Boxers were probably just lowered if he were on a production frame

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 20:00 Quote
viatch wrote:
i see you got boxxers on, hows it feel? i was planning on putting dc but not sure coz the headtube is steep enuf.

from what felt says the bike is 61/2 inchs travel..felt also says running a boxxer is ok the built the bike with that in mind because of cam zink..they sold the bike as a blackdiamond bike..if u read the august issue of mountain bike action it tells u its like a inch more then felt says..the geo of the frame is dh/fr..i dont no how true this is but cam might run some downhill with it..after his knee surg..like i said please dont hold that on me..u no how rumors are..i have it road gaps,drops,and flats and have never hit bottom..i love this bike u should look closer..

Posted: Apr 17, 2009 at 20:15 Quote
plus if u watched the redbull and seen pics of what he was hitting then that should tell u guys something..felt has something here..even in nwd10 he's riding the same bike..the stuff he was Hitting was huge.!! the bike took it over and over..

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 19:38 Quote
So felt20... looks like your keen on felt bikes then? Do you think i should sell my session 88 and get one for racing on? I mean, by the sounds of it, it's the best bike on the market at the moment. Also, seeing as it's classed as an all mountain/freeride bike i'll be able to ride to my races!!!! Sickgnarbraps.

x

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 19:46 Quote
joe901 wrote:
So felt20... looks like your keen on felt bikes then? Do you think i should sell my session 88 and get one for racing on? I mean, by the sounds of it, it's the best bike on the market at the moment. Also, seeing as it's classed as an all mountain/freeride bike i'll be able to ride to my races!!!! Sickgnarbraps.

x


never said its the best bike on the market..i jus no about them because we sale them and i have been around people and reps to no that there good bikes and over looked because of the big names..everyone has there on though on bikes..no need to come off as an a$$ dude..i answered the guys ? about cam zink and thats all..

Posted: Apr 29, 2009 at 14:10 Quote
joe901 wrote:
So felt20... looks like your keen on felt bikes then? Do you think i should sell my session 88 and get one for racing on? I mean, by the sounds of it, it's the best bike on the market at the moment. Also, seeing as it's classed as an all mountain/freeride bike i'll be able to ride to my races!!!! Sickgnarbraps.

x

also i dont only ride a felt..i also race with a intense socom fro custom...but here n ga u dont need a 8inch bike all the time..im sayin that the felt is best FOR ME NOT ANYONE ELSE A$$..so take ur smart a$$ comments somewhere else like why is trek a bad bike..and trust me we had demos of the 88 and there not that great..way better bikes out there for the price..the only bike i see on ur profile that is worth any thing is the turner..so go get bent..to answer ur ? yes i would sell that 88 and get one better for the price..peace out dip shi%


 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.019095
Mobile Version of Website