What downhill freeride bike did cam zink ride in redbull rampage

PB Forum :: Downhill
What downhill freeride bike did cam zink ride in redbull rampage
| Next Page
Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 11:25 Quote
just talked to a guy at felt that said he was riding a new complultion i dindt believe him and ask again and he said it again..CRAZY 10 rear 203 front with the boxxer on there talk about high bottom bracket right.

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 11:27 Quote
Tsoxbhk wrote:
just talked to a guy at felt that said he was riding a new complultion i dindt believe him and ask again and he said it again..CRAZY 10 rear 203 front with the boxxer on there talk about high bottom bracket right.

in the red bull he rode a redemption 2..i got the mail from felt..hes ridin the same in the new nwd10..check my albums

Posted: Jul 14, 2009 at 11:31 Quote
Tsoxbhk wrote:

this is the email..i no jake at felt! they might have a full on dh bike in 2011..

The above "From:" address may be forged. Save Address Reminder Block Sender

To: stephenbwdn@bellsouth.net>
Subject: RE: felt whats up..
Date: Friday, April 17, 2009 1:28:21 PM [View Source]

Hello Stephen,

I appreciate your e-mail and support. The first e-mail I received from you came in 3 days ago so I am uncertain of where you sent your e-mails for the last two months? I apologize for the delay but can assure you that we have not gotten your previous e-mails. The model Cam Zink rides is either a 2009 Compulsion 1 or a 2009 Redemption which only came out in Europe for 2009. His bikes of course is tricked out to accommodate his style of riding. If you have any further questions please let me know.

Take care,

Jake

Posted: Nov 24, 2010 at 9:39 Quote
He was riding a custom built bike, dont listen to anyone else Razz He used a Corsair Konig frame, even says on the Corsair website

Haha nvm, im talking 2010

| Next Page

Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.020460
Mobile Version of Website