2010 F1 season

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
2010 F1 season
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Aug 1, 2010 at 9:29 Quote
Wow. Didnt expect Hungary to be such a good race. Lots of it was juts good/bad luck rather than good racing unfortunately.

Confirms my suspicion that Schumacher is still a cunt. Hope he gets a harsh penalty for a dick move on an ex-team mate like that. Rediculously dangerous!

Posted: Aug 1, 2010 at 15:10 Quote
crazygeorge wrote:
Wow. Didnt expect Hungary to be such a good race. Lots of it was juts good/bad luck rather than good racing unfortunately.

Confirms my suspicion that Schumacher is still a cunt. Hope he gets a harsh penalty for a dick move on an ex-team mate like that. Rediculously dangerous!
I didn't catch the race, all I managed to catch was the crazy ass traffic in the city over the weekend, f*ck. Lol. Was it a good race then?

Posted: Aug 1, 2010 at 20:14 Quote
Facepalm i watched practice and quali...and forgot to set my alarm and get up for the race. blah.

Posted: Aug 2, 2010 at 3:13 Quote
gabor wrote:
crazygeorge wrote:
Wow. Didnt expect Hungary to be such a good race. Lots of it was juts good/bad luck rather than good racing unfortunately.

Confirms my suspicion that Schumacher is still a cunt. Hope he gets a harsh penalty for a dick move on an ex-team mate like that. Rediculously dangerous!
I didn't catch the race, all I managed to catch was the crazy ass traffic in the city over the weekend, f*ck. Lol. Was it a good race then?
Yeh it was pretty good. Safety car made it more interesting as usual!

Anyone know if there were any penalties for Williams for the dodgy wheel incident?

Posted: Aug 2, 2010 at 9:54 Quote
For Mercedes? Nothing that I've seen or heard yet, just that they were going to review what happened. Looks like the guy on the rear was trying to get a new air gun and the jack-man thought he was done. Schumi got a 10-spot grid penalty in the next race.

Wasn't a fan of his move either, though listening to two medicore drivers on BBC with their petty bitterness and jealousy was a laugh......of course both of them have never done anything wrong in a race car.

Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 4:12 Quote
Damn, I meant Mercedes!

When you say 2 mediocre drivers, you refering to David Coulthard and Brundle? I disagree with you there...
Schumacher's move was clearly dangerous and unecessary though.

Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 5:34 Quote
Yup Brundle and Coulthard. Agreed that the move was over the top. He is allowed to make one move, but he really should have given it up when RB was up alongside him.....the further push he made was not smart at all.

Brundle in an F1 car was mediocre, sure he had some bright races......but so did Takuma Sato. Coulthard what a great number 2 driver and that's pretty much it.

*Edit* I forgot, watch Top Gear this season? think episode 5 that had the Senna tribute? (may have been 6 can't remember) What was one of the things/characteristics that was mentioned (by Brundle!) that made Senna a great driver? The mental games he played by forcing a driver to either let him through or hit him and if he was allowed to go through he (Senna) knew he would always have him. So x ≠ x

**Edit** Mercedes were also fined $50,000 for the Rosberg wheel.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 4:49 Quote
Ok, you make a good point about Brundle's senna comment. Seems to argue it both ways when it suits him. I guess because Michael carries this image of being arrogant, whereas Senna didnt, people's comments reflect that.

Posted: Aug 23, 2010 at 10:06 Quote
I wish we were able to see this car race.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://response.jp/imgs/zoom/264253.jpg

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 2:43 Quote
Who/ What/ Where/ When?

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 9:08 Quote
This is the 2010 Toyota. Kazuki Nakajima is driving it in Germany. I was looking over the technical data on this car and this car could've been a title contender. But no one will ever know because it's never been on track for timed laps

Mod Plus
Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 9:38 Quote
naturalhigh wrote:
This is the 2010 Toyota. Kazuki Nakajima is driving it in Germany. I was looking over the technical data on this car and this car could've been a title contender. But no one will ever know because it's never been on track for timed laps

The sight of this car in bare carbon pre-paint is simply the coolest thing I've ever seen... They are all "title contenders" before timed laps though! They sure talked this car up once it was clear that it wasn't going to see track time. One of those new teams should have done themselves a favor and bought everything. Actually f*ck that, I would have given anything for Stoddart to have picked these cars up, paint them in Minardi colors, and wins some races! Now that would have been exciting!

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 9:46 Quote
The Toyota's team physical and design rights were initailly sold to Stefan GP for the 2010 race year. He was not acccepted by the FIA even though he had complete cars ready to go while US F1, Lotus and Virgin did not.

Stefan GP I believe sold the cars and running gear to Pirelli to test their new tires for the upcomnig season on a neutral chassis so no team would benefit.

Posted: Aug 24, 2010 at 10:02 Quote
Well the 2010 car was one of the more aerodynamically advanced cars at the beginning of this season. In the later versions of this car they had a diffuser/exhaust setup before Red Bull and the Ferrari barge board venting system. I've read that the base platform was the best Toyota has ever built. That's why Timo Glock hasn't been a happy camper this whole season in addition to Virgin being so lackluster. Whoever is going to use the 2010 Toyota is going to have a pretty nice car even though it's a year old. Pirelli are running the 2009 Toyota. The 2010 version is still with Stefan GP. I believe the setup is for sale.

| Next Page

 
Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030674
Mobile Version of Website