Can Sombody recomend me a rear hub..?

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Can Sombody recomend me a rear hub..?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:03 Quote
having problems with my rear hub at the moment.. it was quite anyway, im looking for one with a clicker thing.. i need one for keeping me in time =]

if anyone could recomend one for me i would really aprechiate it.. =]Smile Smile Smile Smile

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:10 Quote
chris king forn usa they are cheapr + 5 year garantee or hope pro 2 they are your best bets for hubs

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:15 Quote
halo spin doctor nice and cheap and good sound Smile

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:16 Quote
cheers mate what kind of price range are they in.. if you dont mind me asking..? Big Grin

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:16 Quote
in my past experiance dont get annthink halo cheap heavy and just nasty

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:22 Quote
Cry i was thinking of getting a Halo one.. is there any other recomendations?

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:34 Quote
halo gesha freecoster maybe a chis king they look amezing

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:35 Quote
go Chris KING! Best in the biz! Warranty 5 yrs! I had mine malfunction after 4yrs, 10 months, and they replaced it no charge, no questions asked! You can't lose!
Their is nothing else that can touch them! Hell, my Tech swears by them and he's been in the business 35 yrs!

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:38 Quote
get a hope pro ll they have the loudest click and you can get them in loads o different colours there about 120£

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:41 Quote
So Whats The Damage On The Chris King's Then.. Help Me Out Her Lads! :L

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:45 Quote
Are you looking for a single speed hub? Id recommend a single speed cassette hub... if thats what you're lookin for i got an Axiom Shovel SS Cassette hub was about $150 CDN Not the loudest hub in the world but you can still hear it Wink

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 12:02 Quote
dude halos spindoctors are amazing , nothing goes wrong with them , and their not like cheap flimsy hubs THEYR GOOD

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 12:06 Quote
kings you can get from usa for £200 inc postage and vat from aspire velo tech they are decent i just got a king headset from them it took 10 days to come no import tax to altho if u get it from the uk ur looking at 330 ish i dont know exact price i try to ge t all part from cheap countrys that way more bang for your buck
o n the gay that said pro 2's are loud try and change to springs out of them to the once in clicky pen's they go even louder lol

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.012279
Mobile Version of Website