What bike have you snapped?

PB Forum :: Bikes, Parts, and Gear
What bike have you snapped?
  • Previous Page
Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:36 Quote
post your snapped frames or just tell me what kind of frame it was ( alluminum or steel )

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:44 Quote
kona manomano 2000, kona stinky dee-lux 2001, kona stinky nine 2003, kona stab primo 2003, three trek bruiser's and a gary fisher sugar 3 2001

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:45 Quote
mag86 wrote:
kona manomano 2000, kona stinky dee-lux 2001, kona stinky nine 2003, kona stab primo 2003, three trek bruiser's and a gary fisher sugar 3 2001

wow! what the hell are u doing... or are just trying to proove a point about you not liking kona frames?

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:49 Quote
Holly cow that is a lot of bikes that you killed , how much do you weigh ?

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:51 Quote
So.....what u r saying is that nobody in their right mind should buy that frame you have listed in the buy&sell??Smile

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:52 Quote
shondo wrote:
So.....what u r saying is that nobody in their right mind should buy that frame you have listed in the buy&sell??Smile

i think so, if hes snapping frames like nothing, i would not buy that frame, its probably gone through hell Really Mad

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:55 Quote
i have snapped two frames a 04 stp 2 AND A 05 DEMO 8 PRO...

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:56 Quote
balfa minute man, i was the thrid onwer haha, cracked it in 3 places,were the rite seat stay and chain stay meet the seat tube and were the left seat stay meets the seat tube, welded it and added some hagard gussets haha then it cracked around the welds on the gussets...

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 10:59 Quote
rhynoj wrote:
balfa minute man, i was the thrid onwer haha, broke it in 3 places, welded it and added some hagard gussets haha then it cracked around the welds on the gussets...

talk about a shity frame...

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 11:02 Quote
dirtjumper1132 wrote:
rhynoj wrote:
balfa minute man, i was the thrid onwer haha, broke it in 3 places, welded it and added some hagard gussets haha then it cracked around the welds on the gussets...

it was old, 02? maybe older and i was the thrid person to ride it, metal fatigue, steel frames worse nightmare it was only intended to last from like mid july to the end of teh season got it for practically nothing... it held up good with teh hagard gussets for a while, then it jus sh*t the bed haha

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 11:10 Quote
rhynoj wrote:
dirtjumper1132 wrote:
rhynoj wrote:

it was old, 02? maybe older and i was the thrid person to ride it, metal fatigue, steel frames worse nightmare it was only intended to last from like mid july to the end of teh season got it for practically nothing... it held up good with teh hagard gussets for a while, then it jus sh*t the bed haha

oh i see, were u riding it when it snapped?

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 11:22 Quote
snapped a brodie holeshot in half doing a 10ft drop to very small tranny.

Posted: Nov 7, 2007 at 11:26 Quote
2004 Rocky Mountain Switch, it wasent very old or haggard when it broke at the rear linkage. The '04's were the problem year for the Switch and while I say I was very dissapointed that it broke I was pleased with the way it rode...and the fact I did not die when it broke Big Grin .

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.013198
Mobile Version of Website