Deity Cavity Stem and Deity Topsoil Bar

Transition Double
Transition Double

Posted: Dec 26, 2013 at 0:03 Quote
gregcarmichael wrote:

Transition Double
Transition Double
Do you like the feel of this stem and bar? Ive been considering it myself. Can anybody else give me feedback on the Deity Cavity stem and Deity Topsoil bar?

Posted: Dec 26, 2013 at 0:05 Quote
BSal wrote:
Much better pic of the Villan IIIs and the Phantom.
Better pic of the bars n stem. Villan IIIs Phantom stem.
Thoughts on the villain 3s and the Fantom? Ive heard it kinda feels like it puts the bar too far forward, what do you think?

Posted: Dec 26, 2013 at 1:44 Quote
A bit of DH
demo 8 with easton 35
  demo 8 with easton 35

easton and dorados
  easton and dorados

Posted: Dec 26, 2013 at 7:15 Quote
Daredonkey wrote:
BSal wrote:
Much better pic of the Villan IIIs and the Phantom.
Better pic of the bars n stem. Villan IIIs Phantom stem.
Thoughts on the villain 3s and the Fantom? Ive heard it kinda feels like it puts the bar too far forward, what do you think?
I didn't like the bars, couldn't get comfortable with the bend. The stem tho, I am still tuning, and love it. I'm a little taller so the 48mm reach is nice.

Posted: Dec 26, 2013 at 12:07 Quote
Probably the best place to ask. I'm after a stem with a really low stack height, like 20-25mm, W/ 31.8mm clamp

Recomendations?

Posted: Dec 29, 2013 at 13:16 Quote
Daredonkey wrote:
gregcarmichael wrote:

Transition Double
Transition Double
Do you like the feel of this stem and bar? Ive been considering it myself. Can anybody else give me feedback on the Deity Cavity stem and Deity Topsoil bar?

Love the Deity Cavity stem it's badass, strong and light. I have it on this bike and also on my all-mountain bike. The Topsoil handlebar I like a lot, but I wish it has 1" more rise and width...

Posted: Dec 30, 2013 at 17:47 Quote
Easton Havoc Carbon bars + Raceface Respond

Dartmoor phantom

Dartmoor phantom

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 at 7:03 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
Probably the best place to ask. I'm after a stem with a really low stack height, like 20-25mm, W/ 31.8mm clamp

Recomendations?

There have only been a few with a stack hieght that low (none of which are still in production that I know of). I was in the same situation and got the (now discontinued) Spank Spike. You could probably find one used.

Spank Stem amp Deity Bar

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 at 13:01 Quote
ninjatarian wrote:
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:

Recomendations?

There have only been a few with a stack hieght that low (none of which are still in production that I know of). I was in the same situation and got the (now discontinued) Spank Spike. You could probably find one used.

Managed to find a Ragley subbing Evo stem, which is 32mm, which will fit at a pinch, won't be able to use any spaers though, is that an issue?

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 at 13:08 Quote
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:
ninjatarian wrote:
Leedle-Leedle-Lee wrote:

Recomendations?

Managed to find a Ragley subbing Evo stem, which is 32mm, which will fit at a pinch, won't be able to use any spaers though, is that an issue?

No, you don't need spacers.

Posted: Jan 16, 2014 at 13:12 Quote
Anybody have a PRO FRS 50mm stem show? I can't seem to find a nice mounted picture

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033985
Mobile Version of Website