Alberta Riders: Moose Mountain ride May long weekend

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Alberta Riders: Moose Mountain ride May long weekend
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 1:21 Quote
Hey guys,

This May long weekend I am planning a Moose mountain ride, At the end of the day there will be a BBQ and if i can get something going and some people to kick in possibly some raffle prizes. There will be a cost on the BBQ at 5$ per person, All the proceeds will be going toward legalizing and repairs to the trails on Moose Mountain.

If you are interested there is an event page on Facebook which will have full details soon.

Bring a shuttle!

Click here for facebook page!

Invite people.

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 6:26 Quote
sounds like a great idea and I will pitch in but i'll be gone in texas.

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 6:34 Quote
I'd be in... I just heard yesterday the society just got a big grant for trail improvement, but more is always good. I'll be there!

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 7:09 Quote
ill be in.
are the trails dry yet tho?

O+
Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 7:15 Quote
ill be there

need anything like buns or katchup or maybe even some burgers for the BBQ?

Also will it just be riding or building as well?

Matt

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 7:20 Quote
Sweet, I'll definately be out there!

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 7:25 Quote
I'll be there for sure sounds awesome

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 7:32 Quote
i used to live in Alberta and i could prolly stay at my reatives but i could get the money for a flight out there by may (and i could bring my bike) but i can't get a shuttle... damn

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 7:57 Quote
ill be down For sure if I can get the time off work and I'll probily have a shudle for 3 or 4 people

O+
Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
I'm down havnt rode in sooooo long isn't the may long supposed to be cops opener?
But im in ill bring shuttle good for around 6-8 people at the least.

Ryan

FL
Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 10:02 Quote
And to get everyone even more excited for the opening of the road on the long weekend, why not come out for the trail maintenance day the weekend before? There will be more details posted soon, but visit www.mmbts.com to have a look at what's going on with Moose Mountain. Become a member and help make the trail network amazing.

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 10:17 Quote
bayrak wrote:
ill be there

need anything like buns or katchup or maybe even some burgers for the BBQ?

Also will it just be riding or building as well?

Matt

Any contributions for the BBQ would be appreciated!

Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 10:19 Quote
tgreid wrote:
And to get everyone even more excited for the opening of the road on the long weekend, why not come out for the trail maintenance day the weekend before? There will be more details posted soon, but visit www.mmbts.com to have a look at what's going on with Moose Mountain. Become a member and help make the trail network amazing.

All i can say Is i will be there for the build day.

O+
Posted: Apr 8, 2009 at 18:01 Quote
gnarkore wrote:
tgreid wrote:

All i can say Is i will be there for the build day.

Same. Hopefully I'll be able to find some-one there to shuttle with on the riding day lol

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
so exactly what days are it? what time should we get there? Is it just a build day, or build then ride?

Matt

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.015976
Mobile Version of Website