Sherwood Pines Group

PB Forum :: Trail Building
Sherwood Pines Group
Posted: Dec 9, 2011 at 9:07 Quote
I post on the Facebook page when I go up. I might go up one day next week

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 9:07 Quote
Hey everyone, new to this thread. Has anyone been down recently? Apparently the middle DJ line has been rebuilt so there's two which intertwine. Also apparently some of the DH has been rebuilt as well? Smile

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 12:19 Quote
cianlikesbikes wrote:
Hey everyone, new to this thread. Has anyone been down recently? Apparently the middle DJ line has been rebuilt so there's two which intertwine. Also apparently some of the DH has been rebuilt as well? Smile

yeah- all the djs have been improved and the down hill has at least one new line

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 12:28 Quote
Ahh right, are they any good?

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 12:29 Quote
the jumps are soooo much better

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 12:31 Quote
Nice. Have they just tidied them up up a bit? Or is there a new line? Sorry for questions, haven't been for a while

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 12:35 Quote
well one new line on the middle set but one from the big set destroyed.. https://vimeo.com/37538945 try that, the videos nothing to do with me its just the only one i could find

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 12:40 Quote
Cheers bro, will have to get up there soon.

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 12:44 Quote
The Dh bit didn't have a new line on Sunday unless it has been done on Monday or you haven't been up In years

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 12:55 Quote
dangggerboy wrote:
The Dh bit didn't have a new line on Sunday unless it has been done on Monday or you haven't been up In years

i went on Sunday too aha, on the far right, by the fire road there's one that's pretty much entirely berms

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 14:12 Quote
That is the new red it is running along there now to stop super dad from seeing the bike park and killing him self. The same team is going to do the bike park later this year and the ns is coming down, but looking at what has been done on the dj's I can't wait coz it looks like its going to be good. It's about time fc spent some££ on proper trail builders coz what them boys do in a day with that digger we couldn't do in a year by hand

O+
Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 14:15 Quote
anyone down there this weekend?

Posted: Feb 28, 2012 at 14:18 Quote
Can't wait for the bike park then. It's got potential, just needs to be done by the right people so it should be good.

Posted: Feb 29, 2012 at 15:44 Quote
Will-Levo wrote:
anyone down there this weekend?

Should be down saturday with a few others. Bring a spade if you want to ride the big set needs some work....

Posted: Feb 29, 2012 at 15:45 Quote
I also would like to talk about the builders and throw in the idea of a 4x track..... litterly start from scratch with the whole down hill and make it a 4x track would suite the hill side better and also will challenge all riders.

Arthur any reason they getting rid of NS? or is it because people keep crashing??

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.011196
Mobile Version of Website