NORCO SHORE thread

PB Forum :: Norco
NORCO SHORE thread
Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 21:21 Quote
Looking pretty sweet......I did the same thing with my 09 shore.

Posted: Apr 28, 2012 at 21:23 Quote
looking pretty sweet.......I did the same thing with my 09 shore.
chubbynuts wrote:
Fresh bearings into the raw frame. 2006 Norco Shore
RAW 2006 Norco Shore frame
Parts waiting to go on:
Havoc DH wheelset
Havoc bar
Atlas freeride crankset
Hope V2's
66 rc2x
e13 srs
slx 9 speed

DHX needs a rebuild, don't know if I should get it pushed or just try something else?

1 pair of tires away from a build and ride ! ! ! ! ! !

Posted: Jun 8, 2012 at 13:49 Quote
just bought a 2011 shore 3 and want to get a new shock. whats the i2i and coil or air?

Posted: Jun 15, 2012 at 19:33 Quote
222x70mm or 8.75"x2.75" for coil and the air will be roughly the same dimensions

orrider184 wrote:
just bought a 2011 shore 3 and want to get a new shock. whats the i2i and coil or air?

Posted: Jul 23, 2012 at 17:14 Quote
New wheelset, stem, bars, grips, chain, cassette and some new riding gear. More goodies on the way shortly.

Front derailleur system coming off tonight.

11 Shore 2 with new Funn direct mount stem Funn 30mm rise bars ODI half waffle grips Mavis 721 rims Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs 990 gold cassette 991 chain Raceface chainstay cover.

11 Shore 2 with new Funn direct mount stem Funn 30mm rise bars ODI half waffle grips Mavis 721 rims Hope Pro 2 Evo hubs 990 gold cassette 991 chain Raceface chainstay cover.

Posted: Jul 24, 2012 at 2:19 Quote
that looks pretty mean man good job

Posted: Sep 3, 2012 at 3:03 Quote
here is mine Shore 2011 Wink
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://cs315425.userapi.com/v315425894/1435/T1yjSV_rmaE.jpg

Posted: Oct 15, 2012 at 15:35 Quote
I just posted this in the Norco thread, but I had already posted in this thread, so just to update:

"Well, the money pit strikes again! Painted the center link and bushings black, new RockShox Vivid R2C (stock Van R lost nitrogen charge), Gravity chainguide, WTB Volt seat, RaceFace Atlas riser bars, Straightline pedals, and red seat post clamp. Shimano Zee crankset should be here in a couple days! Next to upgrade will be the shifter/deraileur and switching to a 34t chainring.

I love looking at the new vs. now pics, lol:

vs.

Painted the center link and bushings black new RockShox Vivid R2C stock Van R lost nitrogen charge Gravity chainguide WTB Volt seat RaceFace Atlas riser bars Straightline pedals and red seat post clamp. Shimano Zee crankset should be here in a couple days Next to upgrade will be the shifter deraileur and switching to a 34t chainring.

Painted the center link and bushings black new RockShox Vivid R2C stock Van R lost nitrogen charge Gravity chainguide WTB Volt seat RaceFace Atlas riser bars Straightline pedals and red seat post clamp. Shimano Zee crankset should be here in a couple days Next to upgrade will be the shifter deraileur and switching to a 34t chainring.

"

Posted: Oct 16, 2012 at 17:27 Quote
i would cut that seatpost if i were you. not a good idea to let it be popping out the bottom of the seat tube like that.

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 15:43 Quote
Some changes to my shore pictured further up the thread

2012 boxxers
Saint cranks
Chromag 38 tooth ring
E13 chain device

Posted: Oct 28, 2012 at 16:40 Quote
bigfootrider10 wrote:
i would cut that seatpost if i were you. not a good idea to let it be popping out the bottom of the seat tube like that.

I have a mark that shows as low as I can drop it before it will contact the rear end. Allows me to climb a little bit, not much for lift access here in the prairies.

Also, I'm running a Thomson Elite post now, baalllliiiinnnnnn! lol

Posted: Nov 5, 2012 at 8:32 Quote
sniper101 wrote:
bigfootrider10 wrote:

I have a mark that shows as low as I can drop it before it will contact the rear end. Allows me to climb a little bit, not much for lift access here in the prairies.

Also, I'm running a Thomson Elite post now, baalllliiiinnnnnn! lol
Nice! Same post in running as well

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.066115
Mobile Version of Website