Your Future Bike Plans With Photoshops

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Your Future Bike Plans With Photoshops
Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 16:47 Quote
erik74 wrote:
R-Jaster wrote:
that is cool
they are the model in between Saint and XTR which means they are nearly as strong as saint and almost as light as XTR which means they are perfect for street and DJ. and shimano says that they are 100% stronger then XT on the tests.

they are only 28.29 oz for entire crankset and most bmx cranks for just the crank arms and spindle without b/b and chain ring weigh 30oz
the lightest bmx cranks i have found are 27oz and that is without b/b and chainring.

http://www.danscomp.com/452585.php?cat=PARTS
photo

thats sick! how do you think they'd look on a cro-mo frame? and do you know if you can get it to run either a 25 or 28 tooth chainring?

Yah you can but im just going to run 32t right now because that is what i have on my bike right now and yes they look sick on cromo frames because that is what my shonky is and when i edit them onto it they look sweet

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 16:49 Quote
R-Jaster wrote:
erik74 wrote:
R-Jaster wrote:
that is cool
they are the model in between Saint and XTR which means they are nearly as strong as saint and almost as light as XTR which means they are perfect for street and DJ. and shimano says that they are 100% stronger then XT on the tests.

they are only 28.29 oz for entire crankset and most bmx cranks for just the crank arms and spindle without b/b and chain ring weigh 30oz
the lightest bmx cranks i have found are 27oz and that is without b/b and chainring.

photo
thats sick! how do you think they'd look on a cro-mo frame? and do you know if you can get it to run either a 25 or 28 tooth chainring?

Yah you can but im just going to run 32t right now because that is what i have on my bike right now and yes they look sick on cromo frames because that is what my shonky is and when i edit them onto it they look sweet
ya, cuz im tired of my massive 36, and i want to get it down in size a pair bit. i may go with bmx cranks, but we'll see. these things are pretty nice!

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 16:49 Quote
R-Jaster wrote:
erik74 wrote:
R-Jaster wrote:
that is cool

photo

Why do you like them enough to get them as well lol? I think they are the ultimate street/dirt crank for strength,weight,looks, and price(for me atleast lol) otherwise more expesive but still good deal.

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 16:51 Quote
i looked at BMX cranks for a long time but after I found out how much heavier a bmx crankset is compared to the slx's i immediately grabbed a ride on the SLX train lol. they are ultra strong and sexy. did you read the thing i posted about bmx cranks and how the lightest ones out pretty much are 27oz without b/b and chainring

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 16:58 Quote
R-Jaster wrote:
i looked at BMX cranks for a long time but after I found out how much heavier a bmx crankset is compared to the slx's i immediately grabbed a ride on the SLX train lol. they are ultra strong and sexy. did you read the thing i posted about bmx cranks and how the lightest ones out pretty much are 27oz without b/b and chainring
o ya, i saw it. im not a crazy huge weight weenie though. id like to get my bike down around 28, but thats fine by me. if it goes lower, thats cool...

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 17:25 Quote
photo

Here it is, im no expert, but i had a go Smile
raw frame, with purple stuff Smile

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 17:25 Quote
im not really a weight weenie either but i figure if i can get strong,LIGHT cranks cheaper tehn strong, HEAVY cranks then why not. my bike is at about 29lbs right now maybe lighter just guessing and when i put on my cranks, pedals, and paint my rims my bike should weigh about 27-28 because my old crankset weighed about 40oz maybe more lol so huge savings. the only other thing I'm going to upgrade is im getting small block 8's eventually and my bike should weigh around 25-26 and that is plenty light for me. any lower then 25 for hardtail that is too light i think

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 17:26 Quote
Joshwa93 wrote:
photo

cool finally someone else posted

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 17:30 Quote
R-Jaster wrote:
Joshwa93 wrote:
photo

nice goat

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 17:35 Quote
Joshwa93 wrote:
R-Jaster wrote:
Joshwa93 wrote:
photo

nice goat
thnx lol

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 17:50 Quote
ahhh i would love to contribute to this forum but guess what i dont have photoshopFrown

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 17:51 Quote
get GIMP, it's free

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 17:51 Quote
devon2493 wrote:
ahhh i would love to contribute to this forum but guess what i dont have photoshopFrown
Download gimp it is free and what I use

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 17:53 Quote
R-Jaster wrote:
devon2493 wrote:
Download gimp it is free and what I use

gimp sounds goodWink
got a link for me? its 2am i cba googling.Smile

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.035449
Mobile Version of Website