Whats the deal with asking for help?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Whats the deal with asking for help?
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:11 Quote
honestly how many people who ask for help on deciding what frame or new bike their going to buy, actually end up buying the bike, ive seen so many people asking for help on bikes they only dream of owning, from now on i think people need to use the product section for help and compare things instead of wasting forum space, oh p.s. what would u all recommend a specialized demo 7 or a kona stinky?

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:15 Quote
XxbrennanxX wrote:
honestly how many people who ask for help on deciding what frame or new bike their going to buy, actually end up buying the bike, ive seen so many people asking for help on bikes they only dream of owning, from now on i think people need to use the product section for help and compare things instead of wasting forum space, oh p.s. What would u all recommend a specialized demo 7 or a kona stinky?

lol

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:17 Quote
for freerider or extreme free ride the kona but the demo 7 for downhill only purpose

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
r u seriously telling me that i was being sarcastic.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:19 Quote
f*ck delete that comment so i dont look stupid Redface

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:19 Quote
Dellbow is a little bit short I think!

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:20 Quote
XxbrennanxX wrote:
mmmmmm no.
you should have quoted his comment when you said mmmm no

O+
Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:21 Quote
get back on topic.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:26 Quote
Mostly its kids who want to feel like "proper bikers" so make threads on everything they can. Some people who want to know what people who actually own a frame think of it is kinda justified. Magazine reviews dont uncover any problem that may result with using it long term. But then some douche usually says "no get this frame instead" and then the thread just turns into a childish argument on what frame is best. But i saw a 12yo make a thread on "should i take my front brake off" and then made another thread 20mins later asking how to do it.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:29 Quote
how do u not know how to take a break off.... that is suprisingly stupid

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
I think this thread takes up forum space.

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:31 Quote
this is a chance to let off steam Big Grin so shhhh. lol

Posted: Apr 12, 2009 at 15:35 Quote
I think there should be a system where u can only create threads depending on how active you are as a member. Similar to how bebo limits the number of friends you can add depending on how active u are. I know some people would jst comment on pictures loads so they could make threads but most people wouldnt bother.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008334
Mobile Version of Website