- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!
Posted: Jul 27, 2010 at 21:24 Quote
tyler-durden wrote:
Intense MK2's?
never heard of them? Theres like triple the knobs and half the weight:p yeah i might do one of each how sick would that be?

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 4:02 Quote
well i own both the khe's and the continental's and i hated every second i had the continentals they felt like crap, then the khe's are rad not the best tyres ive owned but definetly the lightest and fastest rolling. If i had to choose between the two i would go khe but my bontrager g1 tyres are the best tyres for dirt, street and park ive ever had or ridden but they arnt as light as the khe's not too far off the continentals though

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 4:20 Quote
why not small block 8's?
if you are riding dirt then they seem the obvious choice
i ride dirt street and park and i commute on my small block 8's and i am loving them
they roll real fast and grip well on dirt
i don't personally own the conti's nor the micro nobbies but at my trails, there are kids with both
i find that the micro nobbies clog up quite badly when it is only slightly wet where my small block 8's don't.
the kid with the conti's hates them, he says they don't grip well at all.

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 6:50 Quote
well. I love my sb8 right now for dirt and a bit of fr but.. i might try something different and lighter! like continental race king supersonic 2.2 front and 2.0 rear. ANY OPINION ON THOSE? sorry caps.

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 10:05 Quote
drpepperrider2 wrote:
well. I love my sb8 right now for dirt and a bit of fr but.. i might try something different and lighter! like continental race king supersonic 2.2 front and 2.0 rear. ANY OPINION ON THOSE? sorry caps.
4 words 'not worth the cash' khe, bontrager g1's or SB8's are the way forward

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 12:17 Quote
bhrstanners wrote:
drpepperrider2 wrote:
4 words 'not worth the cash' khe, bontrager g1's or SB8's are the way forward
well I don't ride street and park so.. only dj and freeride and a 2.2 would have more traction than a 2.1 no?

Posted: Jul 28, 2010 at 12:56 Quote
candymuffin wrote:
why not small block 8's?
if you are riding dirt then they seem the obvious choice
i ride dirt street and park and i commute on my small block 8's and i am loving them
they roll real fast and grip well on dirt
i don't personally own the conti's nor the micro nobbies but at my trails, there are kids with both
i find that the micro nobbies clog up quite badly when it is only slightly wet where my small block 8's don't.
the kid with the conti's hates them, he says they don't grip well at all.
I rod a pair of sb8s i had on a dobermanm i used to own and i blew out thw sidewalls sooooo fast. Yeah they are cheap but i wannna go with a pair of durable torea. I will probably keep my intense micro knobbies as back ups and get a pair of khe's thanks guys!!!

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 4:07 Quote
what size bb's do the riots take?

Posted: Jul 29, 2010 at 6:43 Quote
dsands7 wrote:
what size bb's do the riots take?
Euro 73mm BB Smile

Posted: Jul 31, 2010 at 7:18 Quote
got my riot back from powdercoaters yesterday but iv lost half my headset! and my lbs dont have a campy headset? do i need one or can i get away with a standard 45/45 as he said it wont work where i gave my mate my 45/45 out of my bmx and it worked fine?

Posted: Jul 31, 2010 at 20:17 Quote
new parts!! tell me what you think!
more pics in da album.

Posted: Jul 31, 2010 at 20:19 Quote
i like it. it looks really clean. but is that surface rust i see on the frame?

Posted: Jul 31, 2010 at 20:24 Quote
WOMENANDBIKES wrote:
i like it. it looks really clean. but is that surface rust i see on the frame?
sadly yes it is Frown but im having it powder coated soon! i just have to decide on a color

Posted: Jul 31, 2010 at 20:25 Quote
oh ok, thats good. did you not clear coat it after you rawed it?

Posted: Jul 31, 2010 at 20:26 Quote
the rust looks cool, not gunna lie. my bmx has a slight bit of it. you can just sand it off and paint it.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv14 0.015633
Mobile Version of Website