- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!
Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 13:27 Quote
austinm123 wrote:
tyler-durden wrote:
austinm123 wrote:

i was gona do that but now i have some extra money and id like to make it lighter. whats the first thing i should change weight wise?

well how much is some extra?

you could change really anything.

wheels are the easiest way to notice weight change

edit: get a pivotal/combo seat+post.

change the fork i guess. i dunno. do w/e you want.

not enough for a new fork..i think i might start lookin into wheels

keep saving for a new fork imo

Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 21:55 Quote
ordered a mob hours ago tup are the decals over the clear coat?... i want to remove them Pimp

Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 22:41 Quote
Jose-David-DH wrote:
ordered a mob hours ago tup are the decals over the clear coat?... i want to remove them Pimp
my malice came with the stickers NOT applied, they were just in a bag.

Posted: Aug 3, 2010 at 22:49 Quote
nice! i hope the mob's the same

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 7:39 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
On a fr bike? They will last long as long am you don't skid , also watch the side walls
my side walls have been fine. I had them on a street bike too. there side walls are thicker than table tops tires.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 9:26 Quote

my killswitch, specs upon request

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 10:04 Quote
frame: killswitch 23"
shock: x fusion o2 rcx
fork: rockshox pike 454 u turn
wheels: atomlab pimplite
brakes: juicy sevens with 7/6 rotors
tires: maxxis larsen
derailler: xo
shifter: x9
cassette: pg970 dh
guide: e.13 srs +
cranks: stylo
pedals: inspired
seat: chromag overture
bars: bada boom
stem: underboss
headset: black market
grips: deity
bar ends: fly bikes

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 14:45 Quote
why such a large bash?

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 16:29 Quote
tyler-durden wrote:
why such a large bash?

32-36T chainguide for a 34T sprocket

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 18:09 Quote
spjumpr wrote:
tyler-durden wrote:
why such a large bash?

32-36T chainguide for a 34T sprocket

understood. i guess the patience paid off, it turned out nicely.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 19:05 Quote
well i decided im gettin a new rear hub...the one that came stock on my riot is thrashed. some bearings came off somewhere and got inside and shreded metal and just ruined it. ill get a pic on here if i can. has this hapened to anyone else? oh and i was tightening the bolts on my underboss stem and one of them snaped. i wasnt even puting much pressure on it. i noticed that other stems by other brands have much biger bolts in them and i dont get why blkmrkt made these ones so small. anyone have an idea why?

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 19:11 Quote
austinm123 wrote:
well i decided im gettin a new rear hub...the one that came stock on my riot is thrashed. some bearings came off somewhere and got inside and shreded metal and just ruined it. ill get a pic on here if i can. has this hapened to anyone else? oh and i was tightening the bolts on my underboss stem and one of them snaped. i wasnt even puting much pressure on it. i noticed that other stems by other brands have much biger bolts in them and i dont get why blkmrkt made these ones so small. anyone have an idea why?
my friend had a problem with a bolt on his too, they just dont hold up over time I guess.

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 19:27 Quote
ScottB-408 wrote:
austinm123 wrote:
my friend had a problem with a bolt on his too, they just dont hold up over time I guess.
yea..well i have to loosten them every time i put it into the truck cause we have a top on it then i tighten it again after i take my bike out so it couldve just weakend every time i did that

Posted: Aug 4, 2010 at 20:42 Quote
austinm123 wrote:
ScottB-408 wrote:
austinm123 wrote:
yea..well i have to loosten them every time i put it into the truck cause we have a top on it then i tighten it again after i take my bike out so it couldve just weakend every time i did that
ya thats possible, you could try using blue thread locktite on them in the future, NOT RED! Blue, red color will keep those bolts in through an Armageddon. lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.023354
Mobile Version of Website