- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!
Posted: Feb 2, 2017 at 2:35 Quote
seraph wrote:
xan-x wrote:
photo

Here is my new Edit1 just got her setup yesterday.

Drool

haha thanks. But still can't beat your setup with that sick paint job !

Posted: Feb 7, 2017 at 7:12 Quote
photo

Just a pic of all my blk mrkt bikes together. I've stripped the riot down to the frame as of the time i'm posting this

Posted: Apr 26, 2017 at 8:56 Quote
Just curious what happen to the black market roam. I did a search online and i didn't really find that many reviews about it

Posted: May 8, 2017 at 18:41 Quote
xan-x wrote:
Just curious what happen to the black market roam. I did a search online and i didn't really find that many reviews about it

The ROAM is a rad bike!!! It's my "big bike"... since 160mm travel feels like snowboarding in powder to me...

The frame has more of a slopestyle / jumping geometry. People use it for everything. It pedals great for me. Suspension has a soft initial stroke, then a firm platform to push off of (it's my favorite big bike for hitting jumps 6-7 feet tall. I have mine setup like a "mini dh" bike... beefy. 160mm front and rear travel, 26" wheels, and a FOX DHX Air shock.

I've launched deepest into the woods on this thing... and pedaled all day epics through the santa cruz mountains on my ROAM.

Posted: May 9, 2017 at 8:17 Quote
filmdrew wrote:
xan-x wrote:

The ROAM is a rad bike!!! It's my "big bike"... since 160mm travel feels like snowboarding in powder to me...

The frame has more of a slopestyle / jumping geometry. People use it for everything. It pedals great for me. Suspension has a soft initial stroke, then a firm platform to push off of (it's my favorite big bike for hitting jumps 6-7 feet tall. I have mine setup like a "mini dh" bike... beefy. 160mm front and rear travel, 26" wheels, and a FOX DHX Air shock.

I've launched deepest into the woods on this thing... and pedaled all day epics through the santa cruz mountains on my ROAM.

Cool to finally hear someones review on it. could you post a pic of it ? I would like to see how did you set yours up.

Posted: Jun 28, 2017 at 18:04 Quote

-----

Cool to finally hear someones review on it. could you post a pic of it ? I would like to see how did you set yours up.

Here is the bike... half of it haha!
It's all Shimano Saint now.
BlackMarket ROAM bike. black amp gold. Feels like snowboarding in pow. Squishy but very sendable. Now with full Shimano Saint build. Fox 36 160mm Fox DHX Air BlkMrkt bars Thomson stem got nuked so now it s a Diety. Hans tires. All day epics.

Posted: Sep 16, 2017 at 5:16 Quote
Just curious does anyone know what happened to black market ? Seems like there hasn't been any updates on their social media, even Cater Holland's IG is silent.

Posted: Nov 11, 2017 at 9:18 Quote
xan-x wrote:
Just curious does anyone know what happened to black market ? Seems like there hasn't been any updates on their social media, even Cater Holland's IG is silent.

I'm wondering a bit as well...

Posted: Nov 11, 2017 at 11:08 Quote
bikesatori wrote:
xan-x wrote:

I'm wondering a bit as well...

Seems like no one knows.

Posted: Nov 12, 2017 at 10:05 Quote
Yeah I haven't even seen him post anything on the Black Market Instagram for a long time. He's also associated with Tioga though I'm not sure in what capacity.

I'll have to give him a call or shoot him an email and see what's up.

Posted: Nov 12, 2017 at 17:15 Quote
seraph wrote:
Yeah I haven't even seen him post anything on the Black Market Instagram for a long time. He's also associated with Tioga though I'm not sure in what capacity.

I'll have to give him a call or shoot him an email and see what's up.

Great do let us know ????????

Posted: Mar 19, 2018 at 22:51 Quote
So anyone found out what happen to them?

Posted: Apr 22, 2018 at 11:54 Quote
I have a 2011 (I think!) killswitch frame that Ive not owned long, it's time to strip, clean and regrease where needed but I honestly cannot figure how to remove the swingarm to access the main BB pivot bearings??
Any of you wonderful internet people know a solution?
I can post pics if needed!

Much appreciated if anyone can shed some light!!
Much love

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 at 6:42 Quote
OliOliOli wrote:
I have a 2011 (I think!) killswitch frame that Ive not owned long, it's time to strip, clean and regrease where needed but I honestly cannot figure how to remove the swingarm to access the main BB pivot bearings??
Any of you wonderful internet people know a solution?
I can post pics if needed!

Much appreciated if anyone can shed some light!!
Much love

Sorry i don't have pictures on hand. But basically once you remove your BB and loosen the 2 screws near the BB there a sleeve inside the BB area that holds the rear swing up to the front triangle. Just need to get something to knock that out. I used a small PVC pipe and a rubber mallet.

Not sure if this makes things clear.

Posted: Apr 23, 2018 at 11:08 Quote
Nicely nicely!
That makes a lot of sense, thank you kindly

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020255
Mobile Version of Website