- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!
Posted: Apr 14, 2019 at 21:19 Quote
Sad, they made awesome stuff.

Posted: Apr 17, 2019 at 10:03 Quote
does anyone know what dimensions the shock bushings/hardware are on the killswitch ?
getting my frame SundayBig Grin

Posted: May 24, 2019 at 3:49 Quote
dank-caser wrote:
does anyone know what dimensions the shock bushings/hardware are on the killswitch ?
getting my frame SundayBig Grin

Shock Hardware 21.8mm x 8mm Top, 47mm x 8mm Bottom
Hammer Link shock mount bolt 45mm x 8mm
Hammer Link shock mount bolt 65mm x 8mm

This maybe bit late answer, but thought that if they are gone and done it would be nice to have this information stored somewhere

Posted: Aug 5, 2019 at 7:47 Quote
Anyone every ride the Deity Crypkeeper? I have one now and am thinking of changing to the Edit 1. Was curious what people thought.

Posted: Oct 10, 2019 at 11:53 Quote
Just cracked my Edit one, this is my second BLK market now. this one failed due to poor weld penetration on the headtube junction. I am upset as I've put very few rides on this bike. I am now waging a chromag Monk vs. DMR Sect. the dmr has got a wicked pricepoint.

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 1:32 Quote
not quite finished with my build, but here's a pic anyway
got a 130mm fork on, haven't gotten to lowering it.
weighs 13.4kg

Posted: Oct 14, 2019 at 7:30 Quote
dank-caser wrote:
weighs 13.4kg

I found that my Killswitch works great with a 130mm fork. Makes it more Slopestyle.

Shorter fork (80/100):

Longer fork (130):

Posted: Oct 20, 2019 at 15:43 Quote
dank-caser wrote:
weighs 13.4kg

Dang son, that's a hefty bike. Eek

Posted: Oct 26, 2019 at 10:17 Quote
I had a custom spacer made, Forks now 125mm.
New seat, grips and tires Smile
Really enjoying it

New parts

Posted: May 14, 2020 at 23:54 Quote
building up an older mob, originally planning on keeping the build all American but might just go for hope hubs instead of profile, would this be sac-religion?

Posted: May 15, 2020 at 0:49 Quote
shore-sash wrote:
building up an older mob, originally planning on keeping the build all American but might just go for hope hubs instead of profile, would this be sac-religion?

I ran Hope hubs on my second Edit 1. I think what's important is that they weren't made in China.

Posted: May 18, 2020 at 11:32 Quote
seraph wrote:
shore-sash wrote:

I ran Hope hubs on my second Edit 1. I think what's important is that they weren't made in China.
hahaha agreeded 100%

Posted: May 19, 2020 at 6:27 Quote
Just curious how do you guys run the rear shock on your killswitch? Do you like pump it up so its really stiff or do you follow the reccomended spec for your weight?

Posted: May 20, 2020 at 6:07 Quote
xan-x wrote:
Just curious how do you guys run the rear shock on your killswitch? Do you like pump it up so its really stiff or do you follow the reccomended spec for your weight?

Personally I am 70~ Kg and I run the shock with between 200-225psi. I find this gives a good responsive and supportive ride.
Coupled with the compression adjustment on the XFusion o2 rcx this pressure range caters to many different aspects of riding that I enjoy. Fully on the - side and it's stiff as you like, click it to + and it's nice n bobby.
So its known I have also packed some of the air chamber of the shock with quite a heavy grease, somewhat acting as a "volume spacer" of sorts.

I've also tried much lower and higher pressures but for me and my style that is the range that suits

Posted: May 30, 2020 at 20:06 Quote
I’m starting a Killswitch build and I thought I’d share the progress.

Almost the entire build has been sourced from PB, but I’m still waiting on some stuff to arrive.
Here is a link to the build album which I’ll be updating as it moves along.

http://https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/18783865/

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.008964
Mobile Version of Website