- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
- The OFFICIAL Blk Mrkt thread - post your blkmrkt here!
O+
Posted: Feb 4, 2022 at 10:28 Quote
lightone wrote:
Generally some older forks. Pike 454 u-turn air, or Argyle rct. Old reba (qr20 version) were nicely light. Maybe some older Fox. Anything with 15 or 20 mm axle will be fine but not marzocchi if it has to be light.
The stock fork is 80mm travel. I’ve found a couple forks on pb but they are 100mm. Will that difference be ok or will it change the ride too much.

O+
Posted: Feb 5, 2022 at 10:22 Quote
Took apart my bm riot bb because it was noisy and felt like garbage. Bearings are toast, looks to be original euro sealed bb. Can I replace just bearings are new bb completely? Not sure what I’m looking for in a new bb.

Posted: Feb 5, 2022 at 12:14 Quote
kingch24 wrote:
Took apart my bm riot bb because it was noisy and felt like garbage. Bearings are toast, looks to be original euro sealed bb. Can I replace just bearings are new bb completely? Not sure what I’m looking for in a new bb.

It's far easier to just replace the lot.. trying to do a bearing change can damage housing on certain makes/ models.
It depends what cranks you're using, most common is a 19mm spindle (axle) but there are 22 and 24mm flavours too. Measure the diameter of the crank spindle and simple search for XX mm euro BB .. there's dozens of choices Wink

Posted: Feb 21, 2022 at 12:55 Quote
Morning, does anybody know the seat clamp bolt size on a malice?

Posted: Nov 16, 2022 at 5:17 Quote
post ressurection!!

anyone know the size of the bolt that holds the blk mrkt badge on the headtube please?

Posted: Nov 28, 2022 at 7:52 Quote
just for future info, bolt size is m2x5mm

slopestyleworldwide wrote:
post ressurection!!

anyone know the size of the bolt that holds the blk mrkt badge on the headtube please?

Posted: Jul 23, 2023 at 18:11 Quote
Anyone got a killswitch front triangle or know where i can get one? Mine snapped at the headtube Frown

Posted: Aug 1, 2023 at 9:25 Quote
Looking for some help identifying this frame. Think it’s a 2nd gen mob? But don’t know.
Has a 22in TT. I had an early mob with the different gussets (target and opener) and gun HT. This one has more plain gussets and the later badge but it seems like it’s pre edit1. Also has Made in USA stamped on ST and Blk Mrkt on the gusset underneath.
If anyone knows that would be great!
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Aug 4, 2023 at 13:08 Quote
clapped-out-46 wrote:
Looking for some help identifying this frame. Think it’s a 2nd gen mob? But don’t know.
Has a 22in TT. I had an early mob with the different gussets (target and opener) and gun HT. This one has more plain gussets and the later badge but it seems like it’s pre edit1. Also has Made in USA stamped on ST and Blk Mrkt on the gusset underneath.
If anyone knows that would be great!
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

Probably the last gen of Mobs just before the edit1. My edit1 was probably one of the last few from blk mrkt and it has the same gussets as what is on this bike.

Posted: Sep 5, 2023 at 5:03 Quote
photo

photo

photo
Need to gather a rear wheel and a brake, but otherwise, it's done. Didn't like the orange so now it is powdercoated pink.

Posted: Sep 5, 2023 at 10:02 Quote
Looks great with the pink bars. Personally I would add matching pink decals on the fork.

Posted: Oct 16, 2023 at 20:15 Quote
photo
photo
photo
Couldn't find pink argyle decals, bu if someone has a lead, lmk

Posted: Oct 17, 2023 at 0:55 Quote
BlkMrkt Malice adorned with Subrosa flair.

It's a Malice.
I painted it, the sticker company I asked to make the OG stickers for it dragged me out for almost a year so I said f*ck it and slapped on a Subrosa HT badge and stickers I already had laying around. In a way it's fitting, I feel, since
S & M made the first BlkMrkt frames.

Posted: Oct 18, 2023 at 6:20 Quote
clapped-out-46 wrote:
photo
photo
photo
Couldn't find pink argyle decals, bu if someone has a lead, lmk

Looks good.

Rich@Stikrd.com can do anything for you.

I used Stikrd.com for all my custom decals for all my bikes.

Posted: Oct 21, 2023 at 21:50 Quote
I used to use Stikrd, now I use Slik Graphics. Richard and I kinda had a falling-out a few years ago. I really didn't like how he was getting political on his business page.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023565
Mobile Version of Website