Help me pick between these two bikes

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Help me pick between these two bikes
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 13, 2009 at 19:40 Quote
so i have the option of a 2008 norco manik large and a 2007 norco rampage medium, and im just wondering which would be better for me im 5'10 and have an inseam of around 31-32 and im still growing. also which one is a better buy for the money there both around 1000. thanks in advance

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 6:34 Quote
Well the Rampage has better forks than the Manik for more extreme freeride due to having more travel and being stiffer marzocchi 66s are usually better than 55s so the manik would be a better all rounder than the rampage, personally I would take the rampage as it will have a better spec list as the RRP is more than the Manik maybe 200-400$ more although I'm not sure because I'm from the UK but choose whats best for you a good All rounder(Manik) or a better freerider(Rampage). Hope this helpsBig Grin

Posted: Apr 14, 2009 at 6:55 Quote
I know you have probably heard this before but it's true, you need to ride each before buying either. I went to a demo day last year and rode a $7,000 and a $4,000 bike and I liked the 4k bike a lot better. So ride before you buy and you will know.

• Previous Page
  • Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.008447
Mobile Version of Website