PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share Your BMX Photos
Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 22:09 Quote
shrednasty wrote:
kodster330 wrote:
hella dope pic
photo
ahahahaha this makes me laugh lol
its rather funny its more funny because its one of like 78697990988 millon pics just like it

Posted: Nov 21, 2009 at 23:13 Quote
just how ridiculously fake this is.
don't put up pictures of yourself doing tricks that you didn't land. especially when its that fricken obvious!

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 2:06 Quote
jamie12345 wrote:
dbxrace wrote:
photo
me doing a foot jam whip what do you reckon
why do people always take sideways pictures? it rarely looks nice. other than that its quite cool.
lots of people take sideways pictures because if you are using a large slr camera its the easiest way to hold it still

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 2:10 Quote
mitch133 wrote:
mattgelinas1 wrote:
mitch133 wrote:

honsetly tho can you really not see where its going like even if that was a joke like in a few years u could be looking at that with some tall boys and an sandm stem some khe tires its a slippry slope
haha me and austin were already talkin about the future 1 tube bikes

oh ive talked about like jokingly but i think if your seat is lower than ur pedals its not a bmx bike anymore its like the trials 20 inch bikes ive seen before i hate trials unless ur scaling up a cliff or something thats sick or dirtbikes that are for trials
err if your seat is lower than your pedals you cant sit on it rendering it usless and no longer a seat....

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 5:02 Quote
dbxrace wrote:
jamie12345 wrote:
dbxrace wrote:
photo
me doing a foot jam whip what do you reckon
why do people always take sideways pictures? it rarely looks nice. other than that its quite cool.
lots of people take sideways pictures because if you are using a large slr camera its the easiest way to hold it still

Lolwut? No it's not. I own an SLR, and DSLR, and the easiest way is holding them horizontal. Not crooked, as it's awkward... Please hold it straight, as it'll make your photos much better. Crookedness does not add to the composition.

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 11:24 Quote
Had a blast riding my new Sunday Model C at DaCompound the other day. At age 45, this bike is making me feel like a kid again.

photo

When I got tired, I got this shot of Mike Lakin doing an Epic Super Something!!

photo

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 11:25 Quote
Cool shots! I like em both.

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 12:54 Quote
dotca wrote:
dbxrace wrote:
jamie12345 wrote:

Lolwut? No it's not. I own an SLR, and DSLR, and the easiest way is holding them horizontal. Not crooked, as it's awkward... Please hold it straight, as it'll make your photos much better. Crookedness does not add to the composition.
ok fair enough some people find different things easier like holding it how you chose and making the photos much better is a matter of opinion and these are photos of me not my photos these were taken by a freind of mine

Posted: Nov 22, 2009 at 17:57 Quote
photo
Hop turndown. Photo done by Buddy.

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 11:29 Quote
JonFaure wrote:
Had a blast riding my new Sunday Model C at DaCompound the other day. At age 45, this bike is making me feel like a kid again.

photo

I want one of those Sunday Cruisers so bad. I'm tempted to get the complete when they come out...

Posted: Nov 23, 2009 at 12:49 Quote
lettusdude wrote:
JonFaure wrote:

photo

I want one of those Sunday Cruisers so bad. I'm tempted to get the complete when they come out...

Highly recommend it! Best bike I have ever owned!

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 8:58 Quote
steezemaster wrote:
photo
sweet trick and thats realy clicked for a hop turndown!

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 14:08 Quote
dbxrace wrote:
steezemaster wrote:
photo
sweet trick and thats realy clicked for a hop turndown!
Thanks broslice.

Posted: Nov 24, 2009 at 15:07 Quote
Some guy in SF, hop whip at Skater's Island yesterday. Super chill guy.
photo

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.016497
Mobile Version of Website