Share Your BMX Photos

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Share Your BMX Photos
Posted: Apr 6, 2010 at 19:10 Quote
I'm liking the first one a lot more. The warm toning looks much better in my opinion. Nice shot PBP.

Posted: Apr 6, 2010 at 19:11 Quote
i need flashes/triggers!

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 3:38 Quote
I like the first one a lot more too,in the second one the rider fades a lot and the whole picture is too cold.

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 7:06 Quote
joe-got-the-erge wrote:
austin2112 wrote:
PBPphotog wrote:
No disrespect, but that's no where near mag worthy.
yeah its a nice picture but a footjam isnt really mag worthy maybe if he was doing a huge t-down out of that

ight! wernt litraly saying it should be on a mag...
PB people get so arsey when you say something not quite rite
well anyways its still prty good shots and prty good riding

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 7:08 Quote
kodster330 wrote:
pedalpusher01 wrote:
justin99 wrote:

It's not the fact that it's a photo of a footjam, but more that it's not a creative or well taken shot. Don't get me wrong, it's a decent photo, but just not close to being worthy of publishing.

thanks, and no its not at all worthy of publishing. althoguh i have a photo from back in the summer or fall of a rail gap that is of greater worthiness than the footjam photo.

here:
photo
who said we were puting these in magazines or it was a contest ... wer just tryin to get out ther on pinkbike
its really not that dope ... at all

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 7:16 Quote
So you just had to be a dick? Thats a sick picture, sure its just a rail hop but where all just riding and its nice to have some pictures and to share them. You don't need to just chirp it because MAYBE your better.
Rant over

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 9:26 Quote
PBPphotog wrote:
One from today, two different results from it.
photo
photo

mega steeze there, such decent photos man mega good stuff. slight preference for the first one tho

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 9:32 Quote
Thanks guys! I had just wanted to see what results I could get from the same photo, I prefer the first one too.

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 10:14 Quote
picture isnt that great but yeah me doing a feeble.
photo

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 11:01 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
So you just had to be a dick? Thats a sick picture, sure its just a rail hop but where all just riding and its nice to have some pictures and to share them. You don't need to just chirp it because MAYBE your better.
Rant over

dick? he has an opinion and i can accept it as that. obviously not everyone is gonna like it so i expect mixed feedback on it.

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 18:47 Quote
xt-shreder wrote:
Rant over

well i bet im better than who evers talkin and ... maybe even the one in the picture

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 19:26 Quote
kodster330 wrote:
xt-shreder wrote:
Rant over

well i bet im better than who evers talkin and ... maybe even the one in the picture
Who cares if you're a better rider. That has nothing to do with anything. We're here to share and give positive comments and constructive criticism on photos. So chill y'all. Lets keep this civil. Onward with the photographic images!

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 19:30 Quote
photo
photo
photo

and for old time's sake
photo

Posted: Apr 7, 2010 at 19:33 Quote
the one where you fell was cooler.

nice gap though, must be hard to hop onto that thing and maintain speed.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030975
Mobile Version of Website