Shock Questions

PB Forum :: Mechanics' Lounge
Shock Questions
  • Next Page
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
joey121691phoenix wrote:
thanks jayjeff333, i looked on the site and it said that rockshox hardware can be used on Marzochi shocks so i think they are interchangeble both ways. And lucky-7 i agree that internet fights are retarded as f*ck, and you did give me some advice, but you sparked this whole thing by calling me a Bitch,

Thanks everyone i got it all figured out now

You miss took it. I meant that the comment you made was a bitch.

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 18:54 Quote
lucky-7 wrote:
joey121691phoenix wrote:
thanks jayjeff333, i looked on the site and it said that rockshox hardware can be used on Marzochi shocks so i think they are interchangeble both ways. And lucky-7 i agree that internet fights are retarded as f*ck, and you did give me some advice, but you sparked this whole thing by calling me a Bitch,

oh ok, my bad.

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 19:00 Quote
joey121691phoenix wrote:
lucky-7 wrote:
joey121691phoenix wrote:

oh ok, my bad.

Sorry about that whole thing.

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 19:01 Quote
yeah me too, i misunderstood.

Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 19:04 Quote
lucky-7 wrote:
joey121691phoenix wrote:

haha yer such a dumbass.. just had to put that out there

• Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.009433
Mobile Version of Website