Game of bike level 2ish

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Game of bike level 2ish
| Next Page
Author Message
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 12:17 Quote
ash-s wrote:
you got like a link to the levels? cause i would play but i dont know what level im at

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 12:38 Quote
what is this game?
everyones tlking bout levels and stuff Razz
looks interesting .. any one care to explain to me ??

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
soccerlover99 wrote:
what is this game?
everyones tlking bout levels and stuff Razz
looks interesting .. any one care to explain to me ??

just search the forum for other old bike games and you'll get an idea of what the levels are like.

level one is; 180s fufs stalls
level 2 is 180s to fakie, more difficult stalls possibly 360s
then just gets harder from here.

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
72569

72569

feeble for first ste,now every one who wnats to play is in ok??other than mike.hes too good Razz

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
heyhey wrote:
72569

72569

feeble for first ste,now every one who wnats to play is in ok??other than mike.hes too good Razz
woopsy
Views: 174    Faves: 0    Comments: 2

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 12:48 Quote
lol well with my bmx i was able to 180, 360 on flat, and table tops...
thats a level one?

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 12:51 Quote
soccerlover99 wrote:
lol well with my bmx i was able to 180, 360 on flat, and table tops...
thats a level one?
like level 3,u can play if u want

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 12:55 Quote
Im out, you never said pegs.

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 13:22 Quote
spliffonator1 wrote:
Im out, you never said pegs.
oops,sorry

Posted: Apr 23, 2009 at 1:28 Quote
Yeah, I don't ride pegs sorry. I might give it ago. Ill take the R though?? for now anyway

Posted: Apr 23, 2009 at 2:45 Quote
amiright wrote:
soccerlover99 wrote:
what is this game?
everyones tlking bout levels and stuff Razz
looks interesting .. any one care to explain to me ??

just search the forum for other old bike games and you'll get an idea of what the levels are like.

level one is; 180s fufs stalls
level 2 is 180s to fakie, more difficult stalls possibly 360s
then just gets harder from here.

if you didnt realize fufs are incredibly hard, i mean its a tire stall on coping thats way harder than a fakie

Posted: Apr 23, 2009 at 2:48 Quote
hey can i join i can: no footer, disaster, pedal stall, x up, tabletop, 180, 360, fakie. is this to basic? oh and i dont run pegs alot because ive bent to many axles from grinds and shit

| Next Page

 
Your subscriptions
no posts

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011917
Mobile Version of Website