The most talanted person(s) to ever ride two wheels?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The most talanted person(s) to ever ride two wheels?
Posted: Jun 30, 2008 at 4:34 Quote
hans 'no way' rey.

he does it for me, he's done loads for the sport.

Posted: Nov 13, 2008 at 16:35 Quote
Travis Pastrana for Motocross and Cam Mccaul for Mtb Smile

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 16:47 Quote
TRAVIS PASTRANA AND CHARMICHEAL ALL THE WAY

Posted: Feb 11, 2009 at 17:01 Quote
Hell no! Pastrana Kills it!
Whispermass wrote:
smallkinehawaiian wrote:
travis pastrana is by far the most talented rider ever to set foot on this earth. everything that guy does he does it extremly well.

ricky charmical has talent but not that much. he was commited and dedicated. thats why he won so many championships.

james "bubba" stewart is by far a way faster rider than ricky. he's probably the fastest motocross rider ever. he just crashed too much.

Christian Pfeiffer and julien dupont are also very good riders.

Now thats not true Pastrana is not so talanted he just has guts[more like no brains] and every time he falls
he's lucky that he doesnt die . Nate Adams is the bes FMX rider for me

O+
Posted: Apr 19, 2009 at 22:33 Quote
Danny Macaskill. Hands down, best rider. Ever.
Who else can flair off a tree, 360 a 20-set, and do backwards manualls to hop-whips?
Close second would be davey watson.
https://www.vimeo.com/4228511

or Facad- as one for Davey's bit.

Posted: Apr 20, 2009 at 4:02 Quote
Whispermass wrote:
Now thats not true Pastrana is not so talanted he just has guts[more like no brains] and every time he falls
he's lucky that he doesnt die . Nate Adams is the bes FMX rider for me

Then why did Nate Adams literally never beat Pastrana? There's no luck in it, sure, he is the single craziest person on planet Earth and he's picked up his share of injuriews.... but can you see any other people getting perfect 100s at the X-Games? Lazyboy backflips? No-one - I mean that - is anywhere near as talented as Pastrana.

Posted: Apr 20, 2009 at 4:05 Quote
dkidd wrote:
Danny Macaskill. Hands down, best rider. Ever.
Who else can flair off a tree, 360 a 20-set, and do backwards manualls to hop-whips?
Close second would be davey watson.
https://www.vimeo.com/4228511

or Facad- as one for Davey's bit.

Yeah man i saw dannys latest vid and actually had a wank. He has some serious skills. Street trials blended perfectly with bmx.

Posted: Apr 20, 2009 at 22:34 Quote
RC was fast, bit not fast like Mcgrath fast. bubba is overrated. reed kills it if he can keep his cool. millsap is another fast guy.
funny that there is no much moto talk on here.

Posted: Apr 21, 2009 at 16:08 Quote
brassballs wrote:
RC was fast, bit not fast like Mcgrath fast. bubba is overrated. reed kills it if he can keep his cool. millsap is another fast guy.

comon man rc and buba whould have killed Mcgrath. and reed is not a joke but he hint fast as rc buba or Mcgrath.

yes overrated and still fastest man alive !!!!

Posted: Apr 21, 2009 at 19:45 Quote
meh, i don't think so. and Mcgrath was riding 2 strokes, wich is way harder to ride fast than a thumper. we can go way back and say that guys like, RJ, stanton, ward, bradshaw, were faster than the guys of today and had to do it on harder to ride bikes. 4 strokes have made racing easier and more lazy.
and before oyu go off on it, i own a crf450 and a yz125, and raced 2 stroke 125/250 for a lot of years.

Posted: Jun 10, 2009 at 16:07 Quote
if you wont to see talent watch the isle of man TT or the northwest 200. thats some balls and talent there alist of a few:

gary jhonson
john mcguinness
guy martin
Ian Lougher
Bruce Anstey
Ian Hutchinson
Mark Buckley
Conor Cummins
Adrian Archibald
ETC

any way that is some talent

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 3:46 Quote
Travis Pastrana
Steve Romaniuk
Dave Mirra
Ryan Nyquist
Cam Mccaul

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 8:52 Quote
fyfanvasick wrote:
Travis Pastrana
Steve Romaniuk
Dave Mirra
Ryan Nyquist
Cam Mccaul

The ones in bold are ridiculous.

Posted: Aug 5, 2009 at 9:23 Quote
I don't think he is overrated if he doesn't crash he wins
kingfisher1 wrote:
brassballs wrote:

comon man rc and buba whould have killed Mcgrath. and reed is not a joke but he hint fast as rc buba or Mcgrath.

yes overrated and still fastest man alive !!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.008830
Mobile Version of Website