Stolen bikes from sea otter!

PB Forum :: USA - West
Stolen bikes from sea otter!
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
Ok. There has have been three stolen bikes from Sea Otter. A white Transition Blindide with 40s. A Green Cove Shocker. And a white Socom. a kid at my school has a new blindside with 40s. And im sure he stole it (he has a history of theft). If you have lost any of these bikes contact me or post it here.

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 14:09 Quote
"he has a history of theft" what are you his parol officer or something?

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 14:11 Quote
macker wrote:
no maybe he is just known for beign a pikey and stealing things your not being helpfull,
i hope the owners get in contact

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 14:12 Quote
macker wrote:

maybe he has heard of him stealing shit... did ya think of that?? people do talk about that kind of shit, dumb people but still.. he is just trying to help out..

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 14:21 Quote
2008 Iron Horse Sunday Custom With Grey 08 40s, Point One Stem, Mavic 729s, Hope Pro 2 Hubs, Gamut Chainguide, Sunline V-1 Bars, And Avid Elixer R Brakes....Contact Me If You Know Anyone Who Just Came Upon A Bike Like This.

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 14:33 Quote
this may sound slightly dumb lol but always check ebay, ALWAYS, i know of people finding their stolen things on their...

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 14:44 Quote
also check craigslist. my brother actually found his bike posted on craigslist before.

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 17:39 Quote
D-ponko wrote:
a kid at my school has a new blindside with 40s. And im sure he stole it
then, take it back.

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 17:55 Quote
Yea dustin. just take it back from him

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 19:32 Quote
haha double asian threat..lol

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 20:42 Quote
tianosanchez wrote:
also check craigslist. my brother actually found his bike posted on craigslist before.
so true!
i think that craigslist would be the way to go because it's immediate and you don't need a profile or account to post adds. check there.
a friend found one of my bikes and i ended up going to "buy" it, and met the guy that stole it from me and it was fun when i found out he was smaller then me
CRAIGSLIST

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 20:44 Quote
aye beat the shit out of the guy who stole the bike from you, or alert the police

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 20:45 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
aye beat the shit out of the guy who stole the bike from you, or alert the police

BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HIM...take your belongings...then, feel free to alert the po-po

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 20:46 Quote
mountnick wrote:
haha double asian threat..lol

Take it back, Triple Asian threat! "Us rilly asrins are Rinjas."

Posted: Apr 22, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
step 1: beat the shit out of him step 2: take the bike back step #: and then call the cops and sent him behind bars

its like a triple wammy. if anyone wants me to help with step one let me know.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.011026
Mobile Version of Website