Video and Filming Tips

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Video and Filming Tips
Posted: Oct 13, 2010 at 23:46 Quote
Cable ties and steel rods.

Posted: Oct 14, 2010 at 8:24 Quote
shred-nz-media wrote:
Cable ties and steel rods.
Wouldn't that weight my helmet down? I was looking for platic mounts but haven't found anything yet.

Posted: Oct 17, 2010 at 4:48 Quote
Here's my first attempt at filming and editing. Any tips greatly appreciated. Know I need to change the aspect ratio and youtube really downgraded the quality Frown

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WhR_nahhoM

Posted: Oct 30, 2010 at 16:46 Quote
Jack Fogelquist, Guy French, Mike Hone, and myself-Luke Hutchison ride in California.
Views: 24,536    Faves: 531    Comments: 62

Posted: Oct 30, 2010 at 22:21 Quote
Someone delete that.

This is a thread of timps and hits. NOT whoring your video around.

Posted: Nov 1, 2010 at 22:45 Quote
so returning with the same question after researching the web and coming up with basically nothing: how do i no a pole cam from a helmet and how do i mount the camera near the rear axel. can someone plz post pics if they have these setups.
btw i have a skate/snow lid that has a gopro mount sticky glued to the top center of the helmet. i have the grab bag of mounts/extensions and the handlebar mount. want to avoid drilling into the helmet. thnx

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 6:49 Quote
rangemaster wrote:
so returning with the same question after researching the web and coming up with basically nothing: how do i no a pole cam from a helmet and how do i mount the camera near the rear axel. can someone plz post pics if they have these setups.
btw i have a skate/snow lid that has a gopro mount sticky glued to the top center of the helmet. i have the grab bag of mounts/extensions and the handlebar mount. want to avoid drilling into the helmet. thnx
i have used a pole cam on a helmet. i dont have any pictures of it, but ill throw up the test footage and explain when i get home from school

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 6:51 Quote
shred-nz-media wrote:
Someone delete that.

actually...
bigquotesHey, this thread is for vetran filmers to share tips, new people to ask questions, and for everyone to post their newest work

Posted: Nov 2, 2010 at 13:21 Quote
EDITED: sorry i though comment was directed to me...

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 17:45 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
shred-nz-media wrote:
Someone delete that.

actually...
bigquotesHey, this thread is for vetran filmers to share tips, new people to ask questions, and for everyone to post their newest work

Thank you mang. I just wanted to post my newest work.

Posted: Nov 3, 2010 at 18:54 Quote
LukeDaGoose wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:
shred-nz-media wrote:
Someone delete that.

actually...

isnt that justin's video?? or are u a rider in it?? SC is soo fun. havent been down in a while tho

Posted: Nov 21, 2010 at 13:52 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
LukeDaGoose wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:
actually...

isnt that justin's video?? or are u a rider in it?? SC is soo fun. havent been down in a while tho

I am in the video, guy 360s the wood kicker, fogel flipwhips it, then I tailwhip it. Soo stoked on that shot! www.the-locs.com

Posted: Feb 3, 2011 at 20:51 Quote
Hey, I keep trying to compress my video for the web and am having trouble, I know it looks better then what I have uploaded it as. I am using FCP and Compressor (set to the standard YouTube option)

Any help greatly appreciated
Views: 2,326    Faves: 56    Comments: 7

Posted: Feb 4, 2011 at 12:34 Quote
Is there anyway to stop Videos sound/music going out of sync,I know it has something to do with Slow - mo but i've seen videos with slow-mo and they were fine.Is it some way you compress the file or something else????

Posted: Jun 25, 2011 at 15:19 Quote
GeorgeCollister wrote:
Hey, I keep trying to compress my video for the web and am having trouble, I know it looks better then what I have uploaded it as. I am using FCP and Compressor (set to the standard YouTube option)

Any help greatly appreciated
Views: 2,326    Faves: 56    Comments: 7

When you say standard YouTube option is that the HD one? I use premiere pro which has a HD and SD YouTube option. Other than that, the format should be H.264 or Quicktime you should have 30 fps, 8 - 9 mbps and 1280 x 720 resolution.

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017347
Mobile Version of Website