Guy`s from california

PB Forum :: USA - West
Guy`s from california
  • Previous Page
Posted: Apr 24, 2009 at 0:20 Quote
hallo,

me and a teammate wanna start a road trip for one month after this year`s racing season in california!
we`ll arrive in the middle of october this year!

would be cool if a few guy`s can show us some cool trails...............

im happy with each statement!

best wishes

Posted: Apr 25, 2009 at 21:48 Quote
Where in California? It's a big place. I'm not from Cali, but I used to lived there. I know where some stuff is.

Posted: Apr 27, 2009 at 19:17 Quote
I live in ventura county...about an hour north of LA. Lemme know when you have more details, maybe I'll take off work and join you for a few days

Posted: Apr 28, 2009 at 19:34 Quote
Hey man im from the santa cruz area there are a lot of great trails around hit me up ill show you a couple what type of riding are you into?

Posted: Aug 10, 2009 at 23:36 Quote
first of,thanks for your posts!

the plan is, fly over to L.A. about 10-15 october! a friend of mine has a flat there.. then we wanna make a kind of road trip.
basicly i am into downhill.
I`ll just have my downhill bike with me,so ì`m looking for some freeride/dh tracks or maybe some single trails.are there some well-known bike parks?

Posted: Aug 11, 2009 at 1:29 Quote
As far as parks, not much, Mammoth will be closed and Northstar will be closing right around that week. There's plenty of trails around, just depends on where you are. Just get out of the plane and head north

Posted: Aug 13, 2009 at 16:29 Quote
How good of rider are you? Beg,sport,expert,pro? There are trails I know of... just IM when you get in town.

Posted: Aug 17, 2009 at 10:52 Quote
Hi guys.
I'm also looking at having a venture over the pond to that neck of the woods so, I'm interested in what's on offer? I'm happy to go anywhere and fly into anywhere so can you either post a few destinations on here with a brief description or IM with the details?
I'm looking at flying over at the start of November so what's the weather like? remember that I'm British so a bit of rain and mud aren't an issue for me. hahaha. I'll probably fly with only my DH bike so thats the type of riding I'm looking for.

cheers guys and hopefully I'll hear something back from you all.

G

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 11:06 Quote
Ill show you the trails.

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 11:38 Quote
go to northstar bike park. its 2nd to whistler IMO. its in the Lake tahoe area, Truckee to be exact. 39 bucks for all day pass, and over 100 miles of trails

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 11:44 Quote
d-bax wrote:
go to northstar bike park. its 2nd to whistler IMO

would it be open in the autumn/winter months for riding though???

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 11:45 Quote
gazmataz wrote:
d-bax wrote:
go to northstar bike park. its 2nd to whistler IMO

would it be open in the autumn/winter months for riding though???

no, it closes on oct 5th

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 11:52 Quote
I'll be too late for that then!!!!! no worries, I'm sure there's still more riding spots...

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 13:09 Quote
gazmataz wrote:
I'll be too late for that then!!!!! no worries, I'm sure there's still more riding spots...

Auburn and Pacifica have some awesome local trails. Auburn has 4 or 5 really nice DH trails, but u need to have someone shuttle u up, the trails are really long. Pacifica has 4 trails, 2 FR, 2 DH, and u walk up a fire road to the trail head and the trail ends at the bottom of the fire road

Posted: Aug 23, 2009 at 13:32 Quote
d-bax wrote:
gazmataz wrote:

Auburn and Pacifica have some awesome local trails. Auburn has 4 or 5 really nice DH trails, but u need to have someone shuttle u up, the trails are really long. Pacifica has 4 trails, 2 FR, 2 DH, and u walk up a fire road to the trail head and the trail ends at the bottom of the fire road

Ok. awesome. will add that place to the list of places to go then.

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.012643
Mobile Version of Website