Headphones, What do you rep?

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Headphones, What do you rep?
Posted: Nov 17, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
I've got a pair of Sony MDR-V500s that I used to wear when I was practicing bass. I use them for music now and they are good quality headphones. I think they run for about $100. (Ive had them for 4-5 years now and they still work great, so obviously Im suggesting what the current model is)

Posted: Nov 18, 2009 at 8:41 Quote
int3nse wrote:
I've got a pair of Sony MDR-V500s that I used to wear when I was practicing bass. I use them for music now and they are good quality headphones. I think they run for about $100. (Ive had them for 4-5 years now and they still work great, so obviously Im suggesting what the current model is)
I broke a pair of those pretty quick, they had pretty brittle pastic and thin parts. I wouldn't buy another pair.

Posted: Feb 11, 2011 at 14:29 Quote
I know that this is an old thread, but there is no sense in making a new one, if one already exists about the topic. I'm in the market for some new headphones (earbuds) since mine were just stolen. So let's hear what you rock and if you like it or not, and any other recommendations you may have Big Grin

Posted: Feb 11, 2011 at 14:38 Quote
sjv13 wrote:
I know that this is an old thread, but there is no sense in making a new one, if one already exists about the topic. I'm in the market for some new headphones (earbuds) since mine were just stolen. So let's hear what you rock and if you like it or not, and any other recommendations you may have Big Grin
Sony Piq

Posted: Feb 11, 2011 at 20:39 Quote
sjv13 wrote:

What's your budget?

Posted: Feb 11, 2011 at 20:41 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
sjv13 wrote:

What's your budget?
about $50

O+
Posted: Mar 14, 2011 at 21:16 Quote
I got some bose earbuds and imo there are no other earbuds that can come close to the sound these make. Very comfortable too. Friend of mine got the beats by dre, the top of the line ones and those are so amazing, just too big and expensive for me

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 6:48 Quote
Im on my second pair of $30 sony in-ears. They are great. It's my second pair because I lost my old ones. This time I got the $6 two year protection thing from best buy. Anything happens to them, and I get new ones for free tup

They sound/look really nice for the money, and do an excellent job blocking out background noise, which is especially nice at loud indoor parks

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 6:58 Quote
codak wrote:
I got some bose earbuds and imo there are no other earbuds that can come close to the sound these make.

Sorry mate, but you'll realise that the Bose aren't all that amazing when you try on a good pair of studio headphones from AKG, Beyerdynamic, or Sennheiser. A lot of what you pay for with Bose is marketing nowadays, although their products aren't bad.

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 9:31 Quote
Yeah, I own these

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://worldwide.bose.com/aim/en_mx/assets/images/en/products/in_ear_subcat_hero.jpg
And honestly I wish they where louder.

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 14:51 Quote
SpikeX wrote:
codak wrote:
I got some bose earbuds and imo there are no other earbuds that can come close to the sound these make.

Sorry mate, but you'll realise that the Bose aren't all that amazing when you try on a good pair of studio headphones from AKG, Beyerdynamic, or Sennheiser. A lot of what you pay for with Bose is marketing nowadays, although their products aren't bad.

OMFG Some one who actually Uses REAL HEADPHONES,

Im rocking ;
UltraSones on ear (Can't remember which model it is)
Shure SRH440 over ears
Sony PIIQ Clip-on in ear

Im getting AKG 702's soon Smile

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 14:55 Quote
codak wrote:
I got some bose earbuds and imo there are no other earbuds that can come close to the sound these make. Very comfortable too. Friend of mine got the beats by dre, the top of the line ones and those are so amazing, just too big and expensive for me

I owned 7 pairs of these over priced pieces of shit , They are weak as f*ck (They warrantied them 7 times, they broke again so I didn't even bother to warranty them ), and they sound like ass compared to my 25 dollar Sony PIIQ clip ons.

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 14:58 Quote
I've got some AKG 272 HDs tup

Posted: Mar 15, 2011 at 15:03 Quote
sjv13 wrote:
I've got some AKG 272 HDs tup

I envy you, The only disadvantage for those headphones (IMO) is they dont have a detachable cord Frown

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009722
Mobile Version of Website