Fox vanilla 80/100mm with 20mm axle for 2010

PB Forum :: Downhill
Fox vanilla 80/100mm with 20mm axle for 2010
  • Previous Page
  • Next Page
Posted: May 3, 2009 at 16:33 Quote
I think that it would be a great market for them. By now it's like they put the dirt jumpers in a corner and spitted on them.

Perhaps the biggest abuse received by products is in the DJ market and they don't want to offer warranties to that area, and the only product that doesn't need changes to be used for that are the f series, but withour warranty because u are using them not for xc purposes.

Usualy if you have the time to ride you don have a full time job and then you have do not much money, and if you have money you don't have much time to ride, so I'd love to see a cheap 100mm Vanilla R with at least 15qr drop out for the 2010.

I want something plush, light and reliable, with coil springs, and not too expensive.

Anyway, is it a general opinion or I'm alone?

If I'm not alone, do you think of a way in which we can suggest the creation of a product like this?

(Editting...sorry guys, i posted in a forum that doesn't match)

Posted: May 3, 2009 at 17:15 Quote
I dont think you'll see this anytime soon my friend.

Im pretty sure Fox is trying to focus on performance racing shox, more than just a simple squishy device on your bike.

Why would you want a plush fork for Dirt Jumping anyway???? I ( along with 99% of the dirt jumpers I know ) run my fork practically lock out on my dirt jumper.

Plus I think their current 32 serie with a 15 mm thru axle is plenty strong/stiff for dirt jumping , you might want to look in that direction if you really want a Fox product or your Dirt jumper.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.007921
Mobile Version of Website