Bam yo hella nice paint job and got ta rebates on

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Bam yo hella nice paint job and got ta rebates on
Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:30 Quote
Whatever, I'll settle for that.

Oh, I think you have nice eyes. (I felt guilty that I didnt compliment you after you were so flattering earlier.)

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:31 Quote
I am a kid to? Ok. Why do I say the kids on pinkbike, because go read a forum on nsmb, ridemonkey or any other repected side and you'll understand.

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:33 Quote
kd12 wrote:
I am a kid to? Ok. Why do I say the kids on pinkbike, because go read a forum on nsmb, ridemonkey or any other repected side and you'll understand.

I think it would be easier for everyone if you just told us here. The route you suggested is more research than I care to do.

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:41 Quote
Will a mod please delete this thread!

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:46 Quote
Why should this be deleted?

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:47 Quote
me-likey-DH wrote:
+1
his grammar alone is reason enough.
also, his insanely poor skills have made everyone flame him.

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:47 Quote
This is probably the most innovative idea ever. Now it's theft proof! lol

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:48 Quote
Unhallowed, go back and read what I wrote to you..Please No one make fun of me!!

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:51 Quote
No.

You made a thread thinking you were cool.
It backfired, everyone thinks your an idiot.
SO now you want us to not make fun of you?
Please, that's just pathetic.

I suggest you unsub from your own thread then, because people will continue to flame you until you either leave or this thread gets locked.

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:53 Quote
Hahah it's called being sarcastic idiot! Something you must have no idea about, yes i cant handle kids on the internet makeing fun of me! maybe I should kill my self, Yes I am extreamly cool! I made a thread ON THE INTErNET How did it backfire? All Im getting is oppions, that's what the internet is.

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:57 Quote
me-likey-DH wrote:
Correction: Mods delete this thread and the creators profile due to his uselessness on the site.

Posted: May 9, 2009 at 23:59 Quote
Your grammar continues to be horrendous. Have you not heard of the spell check feature that is included with Firefox? Perhaps you should look in to that.

You have a very poor grasp of the English language. Most of what you claim is sarcasm, is in fact not. I am unsure if you are an adult or not, but if you are then perhaps you should consider adult education. It can do wonders I am told.

Opinion is something one person has, when a community all thinks the same thing it is commonly believed to be fact.

Also, If you intend to type in all caps the 'caps lock' button is of great use. You appear to be using the 'shift' key which is why various words have lowercase letters in them. May I suggest a typing course as well as English when/if you attend adult education? With those two classes you may finally be able to be understandable in day to day life.

Good day to you, sir.

Posted: May 10, 2009 at 0:02 Quote
Unhallowed wrote:
Your grammar continues to be horrendous. Have you not heard of the spell check feature that is included with Firefox? Perhaps you should look in to that.

You have a very poor grasp of the English language. Most of what you claim is sarcasm, is in fact not. I am unsure if you are an adult or not, but if you are then perhaps you should consider adult education. It can do wonders I am told.

Opinion is something one person has, when a community all thinks the same thing it is commonly believed to be fact.

Also, If you intend to type in all caps the 'caps lock' button is of great use. You appear to be using the 'shift' key which is why various words have lowercase letters in them. May I suggest a typing course as well as English when/if you attend adult education? With those two classes you may finally be able to be understandable in day to day life.

Good day to you, sir.

*into Big Grin

Posted: May 10, 2009 at 0:04 Quote
It's not sarcasm? What is it champ? Im in college, I dont need to worry about what people think of my writting skills, I am not turing this in for a grade so I really dont care.

Posted: May 10, 2009 at 0:05 Quote
Oh and quit posting pictures of your self on the internet your ugly.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.016835
Mobile Version of Website