Post your Self Made Video Thread

PB Forum :: Biking Videos
Post your Self Made Video Thread
  • Previous Page
Posted: May 10, 2009 at 19:47 Quote
this thread is dedicated everyone who has filmed and or edited their own riding. ill start with my latest self-made edit...let me know what u think.
Views: 1,363    Faves: 22    Comments: 17

Posted: May 10, 2009 at 22:32 Quote
The uphill parts weren't very interesting, but I realize how hard it is to film by yourself. The downhill section look very nice though, and the singletrack looked crazy fast and fun!

O+ FL
Posted: May 13, 2009 at 15:27 Quote
I did that once last year.

All I can say is that it is one hell of a workout.

Views: 7,627    Faves: 34    Comments: 18

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 16:51 Quote
nice vid man, i like it.

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 21:10 Quote
I'd really love some comments on this, specifically I'm focusing on film/editing technique. Whaddaya think???

Views: 691    Faves: 4    Comments: 8

Posted: May 13, 2009 at 22:16 Quote
AMBikerJJ8 wrote:
I'd really love some comments on this, specifically I'm focusing on film/editing technique. Whaddaya think???

Views: 691    Faves: 4    Comments: 8

I'll just forget about the riding and focus on the filming then. First off, I have to say it's filmed better than most videos on PinkBike, but there are some improvements to me made. Try and zoom smoothly, not shrap and abruptly as it distracts the viewer somewhat. Same goes for the panning with the tripod, it's kinda chunky, not smooth. And if your editing program has a colour correcting, contrast, saturation, or similar feature try and have a play with it as it will improve the colours and overall quality of the footage a lot. Other than that good vid!

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 14:28 Quote
Well this is my video I made today, was fun I really quite enjoyed it.

It was all filmed with a standard digital camera as I cant afford a camcorder, and I bodged a mount for my camera to sit on my helmet using tips from this thread.

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=61646

Views: 317    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 15:49 Quote
Internetbiker wrote:
Well this is my video I made today, was fun I really quite enjoyed it.

It was all filmed with a standard digital camera as I cant afford a camcorder, and I bodged a mount for my camera to sit on my helmet using tips from this thread.

https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=61646

Views: 317    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Sweet vid, especially if you could get the music to "flow" a bit more with the video and style of riding. I like the helmet cam mount idea too!

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 15:58 Quote
AMBikerJJ8 wrote:
Sweet vid, especially if you could get the music to "flow" a bit more with the video and style of riding. I like the helmet cam mount idea too!

Cheers yer i was trying to make the video fit a bit better with the music but I've only got windows Movie maker and I cant seem to change the snap distance of the video sections so its real hard to get the clip changes in time with the music.

Must get myself some better editing software soon.

Posted: May 14, 2009 at 17:08 Quote
Internetbiker wrote:
AMBikerJJ8 wrote:

Cheers yer i was trying to make the video fit a bit better with the music but I've only got windows Movie maker and I cant seem to change the snap distance of the video sections so its real hard to get the clip changes in time with the music.

Must get myself some better editing software soon.

Yeah, definitely. Give the Sony Vegas trial run a go. I like it a lot.

Posted: May 19, 2009 at 0:39 Quote
hashmire wrote:
this thread is dedicated everyone who has filmed and or edited their own riding. ill start with my latest self-made edit...let me know what u think.
Views: 1,363    Faves: 22    Comments: 17

I really like this one. Even though the ride/walk up might be a little boring, the 2nd part of the film really makes up for it. It looks like you've got a real mint place to ride. It must've been a lot of freaking work to walk all the way back up. Good sh!t nevertheless.

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 15:18 Quote
Here is my self-filmed video
Views: 306    Faves: 0    Comments: 7

The panning on riding shots was done in editing.
Please tell me what you think tup

Posted: May 21, 2009 at 15:30 Quote
spikeboysam9 wrote:
The panning on riding shots was done in editing.
Please tell me what you think tup

that was pretty sweet! the panning definiteley ads a nice touch.

Posted: Oct 1, 2009 at 17:36 Quote
I know not all of this vid is self filmed but a two or three shots are self filmed. It was my first time using adobe premiere and was just playing around.

Views: 328    Faves: 1    Comments: 6

• Previous Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv42 0.022126
Mobile Version of Website