St. Alberts DJs! Arrowhead

PB Forum :: Canada - West
St. Alberts DJs! Arrowhead
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:12 Quote
manik-boomer wrote:
what arre you doing right now? the exact same thing as we told them and there are easy lines they just still will incase they case its how it goes there are plenty of other spots here that they already go to and they did the same thing to, we just dont want that to happen here

I am not threatening you, apart from if you bully smaller kids I will step in, restrain you using legally allowed force until the RCMP arrive and deal with you. I guess if I decided to "hang out" at the jumps anyone who wanted to ride could come and have fun....without the fear of you and your likeminded idiotic friends threatening them.

If anyone does want to ride, but is worried about this lot, give me a shout and I'll come out and watch you...No hassle for me

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:14 Quote
well thats pretty mich what it feels like, and there r so many other spots that r good for them so why do they have to come to the one good spor we bult?

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:15 Quote
scottcampbell wrote:
robbie7127 wrote:
manik-boomer wrote:
who the hell r u to talk u just randomly joind the thread and if u biked in st-a u would know how anoying it is because every time we build little kids wreck the lips and put boards and shit inbetween, its so dam anoying we have told them before nicly not to and they dont listen so really its the only wasy

Help them build a easier line then, and then they can progress and learn from you older guys..

Oh don't think I didn't notice that you had threatened some little kids....same goes for you as for your idiot friend...
How bout you just get out of our forum?

How about you not riding the dirt jumps?...it could happen buddy so be careful who you "challenge" over the internet. Unlike your spineless friends who pick on children I can and will prevent you from riding there.
This is NOT your forum, its Pinkbikes and as a member I can post wherever I like.
Just like the DJ's arn't yours and anyone can ride them.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:16 Quote
manik-boomer wrote:
well thats pretty mich what it feels like, and there r so many other spots that r good for them so why do they have to come to the one good spor we bult?
Jed spell check your messages before you post em its kind of annoying not knowing what your saying sometimes. And to the "31 yr old who wants to come watch kids please leave this forum your not accomplishing anything...

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:17 Quote
robbie7127 wrote:
scottcampbell wrote:
robbie7127 wrote:

Help them build a easier line then, and then they can progress and learn from you older guys..

Oh don't think I didn't notice that you had threatened some little kids....same goes for you as for your idiot friend...
How bout you just get out of our forum?

How about you not riding the dirt jumps?...it could happen buddy so be careful who you "challenge" over the internet. Unlike your spineless friends who pick on children I can and will prevent you from riding there.How am i challenging you I told you to leave but it seems your too thick headed to understand...
This is NOT your forum, its Pinkbikes and as a member I can post wherever I like.
Just like the DJ's arn't yours and anyone can ride them.
How am I challenging you I just told you to leave the forum but your being thickheaded and insist on dragging things on

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:18 Quote
but am i really going to do anything when it comes down to it? no its just intimidation honistly i grew up with that as a kid so its what we know

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:22 Quote
manik-boomer wrote:
but am i really going to do anything when it comes down to it? no its just intimidation honistly i grew up with that as a kid so its what we know

Well thats sad, no one should feel intimidated, I have never felt that and I guess I dont like bullies much.

I hope you guys work something out that allows everyone to get what they want, and excludes no one

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:23 Quote
yea well build them like a coupple jumps at a spot not far from were this one is

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:49 Quote
Everyone here should listen and learn something from robbie. Mountain biking did not become the sport it is by everyone making secret trails. We have to work as a whole. People will respect a trail if they are made welcome and respected in return. Yes, if you wanna ride, you should lend a hand in building, but, you have to face it. not everyone will. Threatening to smash their jaw in is not gonna solve anything. And I hate to break it to you, YOU were once one of those kids the "wrecked" the lips. We all started somewhere. Sometimes you have to suck it up an build ride arounds and smaller jumps to help people advance to yours, instead of them just starting on the big ones.

"Arrowhead" does not belong to any of you.
This Forum does not belong to any of you.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:57 Quote
robbie7127 wrote:
manik-boomer wrote:

Well thats sad, no one should feel intimidated, I have never felt that and I guess I dont like bullies much.

I hope you guys work something out that allows everyone to get what they want, and excludes no one

I agree...it is sad. It is also true that usually bullies were bullied. It doesn't make it right. Usually people who have been made to feel small, turn around and do the same. It is true but it isn't right and you have to be big enough to stop it.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
Shanked wrote:
Everyone here should listen and learn something from robbie. Mountain biking did not become the sport it is by everyone making secret trails. We have to work as a whole. People will respect a trail if they are made welcome and respected in return. Yes, if you wanna ride, you should lend a hand in building, but, you have to face it. not everyone will. Threatening to smash their jaw in is not gonna solve anything. And I hate to break it to you, YOU were once one of those kids the "wrecked" the lips. We all started somewhere. Sometimes you have to suck it up an build ride arounds and smaller jumps to help people advance to yours, instead of them just starting on the big ones.

"Arrowhead" does not belong to any of you.
This Forum does not belong to any of you.

Nicely put.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 20:58 Quote
Shanked! i know that it doesnt belong to anyone but there are other places to ride in st.albert

these guys took the time to find a new spot and build jumps and everything and they dont want there shit to get ruined.. jensen back in the day when me and my friends use to build up lips and stuff had a bunch of little kids who came and ruined the lips pretty often, and we asked them to not do it anymore.. but they kept doing it

and the jumps at this place arent really that big, so if people were to make a smaller set for little kids it would be like jumping off a curb

anyways, its just nice to have a spot where a group of friends can build and ride together...

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 21:00 Quote
bigquotesI agree...it is sad. It is also true that usually bullies were bullied. It doesn't make it right. Usually people who have been made to feel small, turn around and do the same. It is true but it isn't right and you have to be big enough to stop it.

if you knew these little kids you wouldn't be so eager to be nice to them and tell them where the new set of dirt jumps is.. some of them are just crazy

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 21:05 Quote
tyman3 wrote:
bigquotesI agree...it is sad. It is also true that usually bullies were bullied. It doesn't make it right. Usually people who have been made to feel small, turn around and do the same. It is true but it isn't right and you have to be big enough to stop it.

if you knew these little kids you wouldn't be so eager to be nice to them and tell them where the new set of dirt jumps is.. some of them are just crazy

Hey...true enough...all I know is that this is the kind of posts that the "older kids" threw by my way...

3 hours ago
scottcampbell says:
Hey you f*ckin piece of shit what the f*ck makes you think you have the right to post up directions to the jumps. You f*ckin kyke you outta be shot
3 hours ago
delerium-t says:
Good lord...get a life. everyone can ride. who made you frickin' dictator? A swack of people from edm know where they are and have been there...who cares...get a life
3 hours ago
scottcampbell says:
No you get a life you f*cking troll. You only posted uip the directions so you could get everyone angry and I will guarantee you that if you ever do something like this again you will have a f*ck load of people after you.
3 hours ago
delerium-t says:
are you paying the property taxes little man?
3 hours ago
scottcampbell says:
Hmm seeing as were f*cking friends with the guy that owns the land and he doesnt care if we use it id say thats good enough. And watch who you call little man Im probably taller than anyone in your f*cking family shrimp dick.
3 hours ago
delerium-t says:
I was referring to your mentality not your height
3 hours ago
scottcampbell says:
Wow that was really witty...

O+
Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 21:08 Quote
I think its too late for a nice little private spot now. I know where they are now, and I think everyone I ride with does too.

The flood gates are open and people are gonna go and ride them, theres no stopping it now. So you all might as well try to turn it into a good thing.

I think the lesson to be learned here is don't post about private jumps on the worlds largest bike forum. Just my two cents.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009019
Mobile Version of Website