Debate: Suspension makes less skilled riders better than are

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Debate: Suspension makes less skilled riders better than are
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:05 Quote
ya i want to see a hard tail and a squishy race.. if there even i will give mad props to the them but i just dont see how a hard tail is better.. sorry

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:06 Quote
yes that is a good idea!

i should be in kelowna/veron the 3 week of july! riding silverstar for a week!

yeah! lets do it!

this was the best idea ever! iam so excited now!!!!

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:06 Quote
demonbiker48 wrote:
when i say big i mean bigger than fifteen ft im talkin like huge shit like bender does and the rampage style riding

if you buy the redbull retrospecticve.. there is a HT hucking in the rampage.. The sanity and fun aspect that is in question.. but he did it..

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:11 Quote
demonbiker48 wrote:
ya i want to see a hard tail and a squishy race.. if there even i will give mad props to the them but i just dont see how a hard tail is better.. sorry

that's beyond the point! its about which gives you more skills?! can nobody read? Hardtails aren't better for racing dh. Hell, nobody even trains for dh on a hardtail. But the guy that does will smoke everyone when he buys a fully. sheez.

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:14 Quote
oakmtnman wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:

that's beyond the point! its about which gives you more skills?! can nobody read? Hardtails aren't better for racing dh. Hell, nobody even trains for dh on a hardtail. But the guy that does will smoke everyone when he buys a fully. sheez.

beause he will be picking the smother lines? even thou that might not be the faster line?

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:14 Quote
oakmtnman wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:

sorry but i dont exactly see the top pro riders all out on ht's do u?

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:16 Quote
hambone2 wrote:
oakmtnman wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:

beause he will be picking the smother lines? even thou that might not be the faster line?
Ha haha oooooooh the flatlander ruffles his feathers hahah!

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:17 Quote
demonbiker48 wrote:
oakmtnman wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:

Ur 16! enough said!

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
This thread is hilarious! I'm glad I got laid-off in Feb. Now I have even more time to ride and read pointless internet cock-measuring threads like this one. However it should be mandatory for all mtb'ers to ride hardtails for at least two years. This would solve all of our brake bump problems. I sure am glad I learned on a hardtail and if I didn't enjoy the all-out, eyeballs rattling in your head, I really shouldnt be going fourty mph through the trees shit we call DH racing, I would always ride a hardtail. Enjoy your ride, whatever it is. But remember hardtails RULE!

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:18 Quote
WhatAreYouNewOrSumpin wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:
oakmtnman wrote:

Ur 16! enough said!

when i come to silverstar we should race... this would be fun! or are you chicken?

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:19 Quote
demonbiker48 wrote:
oakmtnman wrote:

Ur 16! enough said!

ur 29.. wow ur older so ur better than ppl that are younger?

whoa.... ok wtf?? i am a she for one and i never metnioned it's even to race ht against a fully... did i??? i'm saying that it's better to learn on ht.. which is what i'm doing....so when i've learned and i'm a quick fu*kin learner then yea i'll race ya on the star Razz

hambone2 wrote:
demonbiker48 wrote:

Ur 16! enough said!

when i come to silverstar we should race... this would be fun! or are you chicken?
Nope, But i know you farm boyz luv em!

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:20 Quote
soul-skier wrote:
This thread is hilarious! I'm glad I got laid-off in Feb. Now I have even more time to ride and read pointless internet cock-measuring threads like this one. However it should be mandatory for all mtb'ers to ride hardtails for at least two years. This would solve all of our brake bump problems. I sure am glad I learned on a hardtail and if I didn't enjoy the all-out, eyeballs rattling in your head, I really shouldnt be going fourty mph through the trees shit we call DH racing, I would always ride a hardtail. Enjoy your ride, whatever it is. But remember hardtails RULE!

exactly babe it's a kick ass way to learn!!!!1

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 22:21 Quote
hambone2 wrote:

Ur 16! enough said!

Nope, But i know you farm boyz luv em!

? i dont get this? iam not a farm boy? are you? like what the heck is goin' on..... are we going to race?? you know everthing there is about mtn bikeing... i say we race

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.009489
Mobile Version of Website