When to use minions or high rollers?

PB Forum :: Downhill
When to use minions or high rollers?
Posted: Jan 28, 2010 at 16:20 Quote
yes i grant they do well done, my point is that not many people will be able to tell the difference between a 2.5 minion and 2.5 high roller when theyre actually riding there are SO many things you can change on your bike that will completly change the riding characteristics that the people who can really notice the difference will pedal when you and i would be rolling, people who wont brake for a corner, just drift it, in which case when a tyre is sliding its nigh on impossible to tell the difference as your tyre loses nearly all of its grip. now im not being funny when you can come back to me and say you can race at an international level where your more worried about tyre pressures than actual tyres, then i will consider your opinion.

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 at 18:59 Quote
You just had to add tire pressure differences in there.

Posted: Jan 28, 2010 at 19:14 Quote
Jcougarred wrote:
yes i grant they do well done, my point is that not many people will be able to tell the difference between a 2.5 minion and 2.5 high roller when theyre actually riding there are SO many things you can change on your bike that will completly change the riding characteristics that the people who can really notice the difference will pedal when you and i would be rolling, people who wont brake for a corner, just drift it, in which case when a tyre is sliding its nigh on impossible to tell the difference as your tyre loses nearly all of its grip. now im not being funny when you can come back to me and say you can race at an international level where your more worried about tyre pressures than actual tyres, then i will consider your opinion.
+1 vote nomination for ultimate pinkbike dumbass "i think i know everything" quote

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.071243
Mobile Version of Website