Deuchny Woods Perth & Dunkeld DH...

PB Forum :: Downhill
Deuchny Woods Perth & Dunkeld DH...
Posted: Sep 18, 2009 at 3:59 Quote
Nice!, . good news on the Deuchny front!..and also, . keep me posted chaps on when you are gonna go build up the Gelly, . its a fun lil place, with a fair bit of possible builds! I was actually thinking bout grabbin a few folk and firing throgh some time anyway!

Posted: Sep 18, 2009 at 8:03 Quote
Chickencruncher wrote:
Nice!, . good news on the Deuchny front!..and also, . keep me posted chaps on when you are gonna go build up the Gelly, . its a fun lil place, with a fair bit of possible builds! I was actually thinking bout grabbin a few folk and firing throgh some time anyway!
gelly is being touched up a bit in a few weeks if i can get some spades and all that and deuchney is still needing a date set for building its basicly the forestry deciding it at the moment

Posted: Apr 11, 2011 at 3:31 Quote
I know it's not quite what we wanted but it's good for everyone. Here are some pics from the fire road down:
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo

If the budget is big enough they will continue to add features up the fire road, I know we wanted the features bigger but it's a good result that we should be grateful for. We are the only ones who got this level of co-operation from the Forestry Commission whilst other trail areas have been torn down and not replaced. What we have achieved is awesome and was made possible by the sheer support from all the riders, cheers all!

It should be completed and free to ride in the next couple of days.

Posted: Apr 11, 2011 at 5:58 Quote
Agreed.

The main thing is that there is trails there again. Looking forward to having a sesh.

Posted: Dec 2, 2011 at 12:20 Quote
does anyone know if the finish area been finished?

Posted: Dec 2, 2011 at 13:51 Quote
another 2 years...

Posted: Dec 2, 2011 at 13:59 Quote
hardtaildh08 wrote:
another 2 years...
for the full finish just after the step down?

Posted: Dec 2, 2011 at 14:39 Quote
just guessing from their previous work i could go do it myself on my many days off but meh

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.015260
Mobile Version of Website