Macneil conjoined cranks ! VS Profile cranks!

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Macneil conjoined cranks ! VS Profile cranks!
Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:01 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:
on the topic of profiles sucking, i broke a tooth out of my sprocket last night.

User error?

Did you install it right and take care of it and maintain it well?

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:03 Quote
I did. i got on my bike and started riding it, my halflink snapped and a tooth was missing. perfect chainline and everything.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:06 Quote
Okay now you guys are just being f*cking pricks.

Profile- Obviously good for Race.
Odyssey- Obviously good for park.

I guess its true. Park riders have the shittiest attitudes towards anyone.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:11 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
spyke. there are bmx tracks in almost EVERY city in the states. Race is just as big as park. 1/3 of park riders are made up of racers. if you didnt have that fraction, the numbers would be easily the same.

However, I must say. That comment did make my day.

The nearest skate park from me is a 5 minute bike ride,the second closet is a 10 minute ride,the nearest DJ is 20 minute ride,the closet track to me is 50km away and it's only open on the weekends and I have to pay to use it.

Guess what I and alot of kids are going to do?

Point is,race is nowhere near as big and popular as street,park and dirt.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:13 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:
I did. i got on my bike and started riding it, my halflink snapped and a tooth was missing. perfect chainline and everything.

Well then I guess it's the product and not user error.

I highly recommend Tree spline drive,you will break your entire bike before you break a tree.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:15 Quote
I already bought a new sprocket, but for some stupid reason my cranks wont come off, so i cant put a new sprocket on. I like tree but i dont really care for spline drive. its just an extra expense.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:17 Quote
spyke wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:
spyke. there are bmx tracks in almost EVERY city in the states. Race is just as big as park. 1/3 of park riders are made up of racers. if you didnt have that fraction, the numbers would be easily the same.

However, I must say. That comment did make my day.

The nearest skate park from me is a 5 minute bike ride,the second closet is a 10 minute ride,the nearest DJ is 20 minute ride,the closet track to me is 50km away and it's only open on the weekends and I have to pay to use it.

Guess what I and alot of kids are going to do?

Point is,race is nowhere near as big and popular as street,park and dirt.

Your trying to tell someone that knows so much about race, and the sanctions, that you have to pay to get in ? Yeah, it's called hop the fence. Last time I checked that was free, if park isn't in the olympics, you can't say it is more popular than race... Race is just as popular. I do both, there for, I think I would know how popular they are. The olympics only have sports that are insanely popular. So guess what. They are pretty much eaven.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:19 Quote
You guys gotta be f*cking kidding me. Seriously, I get the point. I'm not gonna apologize to you pricks for having my own opinion. Shut the f*ck up and go ride bikes if your gonna be like that.

P.s. Park sucks. gotta hit the dirt.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:20 Quote
what about street?

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:20 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:
You guys gotta be f*cking kidding me. Seriously, I get the point. I'm not gonna apologize to you pricks for having my own opinion. Shut the f*ck up and go ride bikes if your gonna be like that.

Shut the f*ck up Fat man. Look at your boobies and smile for furries :3

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:21 Quote
^^ you are a looser gtfo. dont make fun of someone when they may or may not be able to help it.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:21 Quote
redneckbmx wrote:
what about street?

I like street. Streets fun.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:22 Quote
WeAreThePeople wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:

Shut the f*ck up Fat man. Look at your boobies and smile for furries :3

Aahahahahahahahahahahahahahha, your funny. Cause Im far from fat.

Dumbass.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:25 Quote
Bmxerch wrote:

I do hit the dirt....dirt jumps and trails.

Posted: Aug 5, 2010 at 14:26 Quote
spyke wrote:
Bmxerch wrote:

I do hit the dirt....dirt jumps and trails.

Tis what I meant. Haha

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.022629
Mobile Version of Website