Official Kamloops thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kamloops thread
| Next Page
Posted: May 7, 2019 at 11:27 Quote
I would suggest pineview also. Tones of trails, some nice views from the top and great downs. Also super easy to access Kenna is fine with some good views and easy access. For harper, you are going to need the afternoon. From the 90 degree corner on the shuttle road its a 9km climb. getting 2 laps in is doable but your fitness needs to be there. Great views though. Avoid Dew Crop if loose and steep are not in your wheel house.

Posted: May 7, 2019 at 20:08 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
I would suggest pineview also. Tones of trails, some nice views from the top and great downs. Also super easy to access Kenna is fine with some good views and easy access. For harper, you are going to need the afternoon. From the 90 degree corner on the shuttle road its a 9km climb. getting 2 laps in is doable but your fitness needs to be there. Great views though. Avoid Dew Crop if loose and steep are not in your wheel house.

Good to know !

Thanks for the helps guys !!

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 16:19 Quote
Hey guys

I moved to kamloops last year, mostly been riding batch and pineview, and some trails near my house in westsyde. Recently have been checking out PC/juniper. How do I access the trail from Coldwater to Scott Rd? I pedaled up through the ranch today and found it's an active construction site? I ended up going back down Coldwater Rd and over on gasline trail and down MC instead. Last year I went through a gate on a gravel Rd over on similkameen to get into BTB.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 19:15 Quote
If you continue through the construction at end of Coldwater there is a trail going if to the right which will lead to Scott road.

Posted: May 21, 2019 at 20:56 Quote
So do I need to ride up the road they are building? Are they going to give me any grief?

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 5:54 Quote
Yes up the road. We went in evening, no one was around, not sure what would happen in the day?

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 7:00 Quote
Yeah it was quite busy up there and they were working on the road. I didn't think they'd take too kindly to riding through there.

Posted: May 22, 2019 at 7:28 Quote
I ran into the guy in charge of said development out there and no, they don't want you riding in an active work zone on private property. When that road is done maybe that'll change.

Posted: Jun 13, 2019 at 11:37 Quote
Long shot , but I left my new fox pro form helmet with Oakley goggles at 5km parking at greenstone yesterday. They were pretty much new. I will give reward if found.
Thanks

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2019. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024528
Mobile Version of Website