Official Kamloops thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Kamloops thread
| Next Page
Posted: May 17, 2022 at 14:00 Quote
criscokid25 wrote:
Pineview, the ranch, harper mtn, greenstone... trails are firing right now. Check out one of the many group rides too...KBRA, District Bicycle Co, Spoke, Cycle Logic etc etc

Thanks, I just looked and we are staying at the Hampton which is just a hop over to Pineview so I'll probably just ride there when I can!

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 15:00 Quote
jaymac10 wrote:
criscokid25 wrote:
Pineview, the ranch, harper mtn, greenstone... trails are firing right now. Check out one of the many group rides too...KBRA, District Bicycle Co, Spoke, Cycle Logic etc etc

Thanks, I just looked and we are staying at the Hampton which is just a hop over to Pineview so I'll probably just ride there when I can!

Most of pineview is closed until May 20th just FYI. Pipeline construction going right through the middle of it. If you're here before then, pineview only has two trails worth riding (Beer Run and Mike's). The rest should be open after may 20th I think?

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 15:26 Quote
jaymac10 wrote:
criscokid25 wrote:

The KBRA hosts weekly group rides every Wednesday at 6pm so if you're visiting it's a great way to get a guided ride in different zones of Kamloops. You do need to be a KBRA member ($20) to join, but the money goes right back into networks as we're a volunteer based non-profit.

Tomorrow looks a bit damp so we may need to cancel the group ride, but certainly stay tuned to our social media channels if you're keen to join!

Posted: May 17, 2022 at 15:38 Quote
jaymac10 wrote:
criscokid25 wrote:

Kenna Cartright is across the highway from the Hampton. It's not very technical but is a really fun place to do an XC hot lap. It's worth checking out.

Posted: Jun 22, 2022 at 11:06 Quote
Savona - Bone Collector - about halfway down Bone Collector a steep trail links in from the left-hand (east) side, does anyone know where the start or access point for this trail is?
I hiked back up this trail heading to the north/north-east but it seemed to peter out on a rocky-ish knoll south of a small lake and south of the Sabiston Creek Road.
(I don't believe this is the 420 trail).

| Next Page

Copyright © 2000 - 2022. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006738
Mobile Version of Website