West Mountain-Queensbury, NY!

PB Forum :: USA - East
West Mountain-Queensbury, NY!
Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 9:24 Quote
Heading over to the TSC jumps with awakes113 and maybe some other people in about two hours if anyone wants to join. My numbers 5986798 if you wanna make sure i'm there. Name's Ted.

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 11:24 Quote
Hope you have a BMX. Last i knew that place wasnt very mtb friendly...

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 15:13 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
Hope you have a BMX. Last i knew that place wasnt very mtb friendly...
the small line is hardtaill but you have to hit the set perfect to do it
!

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 17:27 Quote
Good to know your still alive tanner. Healed up enough to go biking again?

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 19:15 Quote
They did good, i went down and watched

Posted: Sep 8, 2009 at 19:29 Quote
haha we all have to ride together sometime.. saratoga dtown or where ever

Posted: Sep 9, 2009 at 6:22 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
Good to know your still alive tanner. Healed up enough to go biking again?
ya im all good now... got my new demo.... and now just waiting to be cleared to ride my bike.... i should be cleared to do that within 2 weeks!!!!

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 12:31 Quote
Is west like only downhill shit and XC? I went tubing there when I was like 6 so I don't remember any of it. Any thing to ride with a single speed DJ bike?

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 13:31 Quote
Nothing at West for DJ'er....around town tho there are somethings....but there isnt much...

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 15:10 Quote
Pitcrew wrote:
Nothing at West for DJ'er....around town tho there are somethings....but there isnt much...

Haha that's what I thought. I'll try to fix up my old XC bike and maybe I'll stop by. I wanna try to hit up some of the DJ spots that are a few pages back

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 15:29 Quote
DavidDee wrote:
Pitcrew wrote:

Haha that's what I thought. I'll try to fix up my old XC bike and maybe I'll stop by. I wanna try to hit up some of the DJ spots that are a few pages back
sweet road and tsc are the only djs in queensbury..... except some private ones like my own

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 16:28 Quote
proamrider wrote:
DavidDee wrote:
Pitcrew wrote:

sweet road and tsc are the only djs in queensbury..... except some private ones like my own

Where are the TSC ones?

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 17:38 Quote
DavidDee wrote:
proamrider wrote:
DavidDee wrote:

Where are the TSC ones?

if you go behind the tractor supply company building and go up the dirt or sand path towards the mall into crandall park then youll find alittle trail into the dirtjumps on your left

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 18:15 Quote
lgnut123 wrote:
DavidDee wrote:
proamrider wrote:

Where are the TSC ones?

if you go behind the tractor supply company building and go up the dirt or sand path towards the mall into crandall park then youll find alittle trail into the dirtjumps on your left

In queensberry? I'm in Clifton Park so its a little far. But I'm sure once schools out I'll make the drive out there.

Posted: Apr 9, 2010 at 18:18 Quote
Yeah, Get ahold of me when you come up and i can show you around. (:

Copyright © 2000 - 2020. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.006894
Mobile Version of Website